Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
623 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone got pictures of an automatic that they could upload (assuming someone with an automatic has taken delivery. I'd like to see how the console differs up close.

·
Registered
1,676 Posts

·
Registered
4,876 Posts
They did do a nice job -- But I have a question....

The silver console, that the shifter is in -- does that always come in silver (like the aero fairing edges and teh windshield frame) or is it color matched??

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
Rick Tinley Park said:
They did do a nice job -- But I have a question....

The silver console, that the shifter is in -- does that always come in silver (like the aero fairing edges and teh windshield frame) or is it color matched??
Always silver....

·
Registered
623 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
ruledawg said:
Here ya go!
Thanks!

How does "I" work? Is it equivelent to "3?" And is "L" equvilent to "2?" Versus other Automatics?

·
Registered
804 Posts
They have stopped production on the automatics, not sure why. Better contact your dealer if you have one on order.

·
Registered
262 Posts
Kustomkaps said:
They have stopped production on the automatics, not sure why. Better contact your dealer if you have one on order.
The story I have is that they didn't stop PRODUCTION on the automatics, they stopped taking orders for them.

Those who have there orders accepted already are supposed to be OK.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Anybody have any idea why I can't see "Attached Thumbnails". I have been coming to the forum for a few months now, and I seem to remember being able to see the thumbnails, but then I was no longer able to. I signed up and became a member, figuring maybe that was a Member's Only feature, but no luck. Using IE6 with all current updates.

·
Registered
802 Posts
Click on upper bar UserCP

Racer57 said:
Anybody have any idea why I can't see "Attached Thumbnails". I have been coming to the forum for a few months now, and I seem to remember being able to see the thumbnails, but then I was no longer able to. I signed up and became a member, figuring maybe that was a Member's Only feature, but no luck. Using IE6 with all current updates.

Click on UserCP (control panel)
Click on Edit Options
go down to:
Thread Display Options
Make sure all three options are checked:
Show Signatures
Show Avatars
Show Images
(That should do it!)

·
Registered
2 Posts
I tried what you suggested - they were all already checked, so I unchecked then checked again - No luck. I can see the avatars and signatures. Could it be a security setting of some time in IE?

·
Registered
802 Posts
Racer57 said:
I tried what you suggested - they were all already checked, so I unchecked then checked again - No luck. I can see the avatars and signatures. Could it be a security setting of some time in IE?
Yep! That another can of worms..
Tools
Internet options
security
Custom level
At this point it is kind of experimental as there are many options you can try. Just try one or two at a time and if they don't work it is easier to set them back. Somewhere in there you will most likely find your culprit. Oh! I am not sure whether or not you have to have 50 posts to see the thumbnails, but that is true of the posting of avatars

·
Registered
357 Posts
triple black said:
here is my auto
I'm curious as to how the shifter works... do you press down on the top shiny black part of is there a button under the handle that you press & hold to shift the auto?

·
Registered
623 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
triple black said:
here is my auto
HUGE PICTURE!!! THANK YOU!!!!!:cheers:

·
Registered
802 Posts
Looks like trigger

triple black said: