Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anybody know when the automatic transmission or red leather will be available. I know I'm only 8th on the waiting list but have not recieved any info about those two issues. Thanks

·
Registered
46 Posts
Automatic

I was told mid June for an automatic. Any one know if this dealer info is true?

·
Registered
120 Posts
Redkeygunsky

Automatics are available now. My dealer has a Chili pepper red, loaded with automatic coming in. I am #1 on the list. Just waiting on a call to come pick it up.

·
Registered
275 Posts
I'm not sure about the Red/Black interior constraints but I was able to order my automatic on March 9th! Another forum member from Texas also ordered one the day before me! They may be allowing so many automatics per image allotment per month instead of saying automatics are available for every order now?! Sorry, I'm just not sure! :confused:

·
Registered
4,329 Posts
I don't think is any constraints now, I am getting the red leather 0n ol' 000699, If there was a restriction, it has recentl;y been resolved, hence the dealy in my SKY, but it was born today sometime after midnight but finished by 11:30 am, because the time stamp on my printout was 11:35:58. I got it, I will use this as the time of birth!!:willy: :crazy: :driving: :drool: :thumbs:

·
Registered
198 Posts
I tried to order the red leather today and it wasn't accepted. Don't think everything has been resolved yet. :banghead:

·
Registered
4,329 Posts
It might have something to do with timing, if your order hits at the right time and there is still some allotted, you get it. I have heard it is a low demand option so they may not have the availability as black, black/tan. I do find it rather strange that the new brochure/booklet features the red black interior as the example. I think it will smooth out soon, look how long I sat at 030, before being sequenced & VINed, 8 weeks, then in 8 days it was built.

·
Registered
165 Posts
Mine is an automatic and has been ordered and accepted at the plant. Hmmm Hope that doesn't mean it will just sit there.:banghead:

Midnight Blue/black top/black Premium trim
chrome wheels
spoiler
automatic
6 CD
LSD :D

·
Registered
46 Posts
Any automatics witha VIN?

Does anyone have a VIN for a automatic?:confused:

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
NC Sky said:
I tried to order the red leather today and it wasn't accepted. Don't think everything has been resolved yet. :banghead:
constraints come and go week to week, next week you may be able to order one... Just the price you have to pay for wanting a hard to get option...:willy:

·
Registered
198 Posts
SkyMan 07 said:
constraints come and go week to week, next week you may be able to order one... Just the price you have to pay for wanting a hard to get option...:willy:
You are right...

I just couldn't wait! Don't worry, I'm soooo happy with what I got!

·
Registered
46 Posts
Automatic

My dealer tells me that there are no automatics built yet. Is this true?

·
Registered
198 Posts
No, thats not true. Some of the demos that have been delivered are automatics.

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
8,861 Posts
ChiliSkyVA said:
My dealer tells me that there are no automatics built yet. Is this true?
That is what i was told and that it is the reason i was bumped up so far... hmmmmm....... anyone know? SkyBaby-07

·
Registered
198 Posts
Antz1 said:
Does anybody know when the automatic transmission or red leather will be available. I know I'm only 8th on the waiting list but have not recieved any info about those two issues. Thanks
As far as the red leather goes...

My order was placed two days ago and the red was not accepted. My dealer tried to change it today and it went through. I guess it is all about timing.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts