Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
so whats the auto like? does it have the ability to shift manually as well? (don't think by looks) why didn't they install a triptronic one?

btw whats the I for?

·
Registered
4,876 Posts
Sw0l3n4t0r said:
so whats the auto like? does it have the ability to shift manually as well? (don't think by looks) why didn't they install a triptronic one?

btw whats the I for?
so whats the auto like? -- Most say pretty peppy - but I went manual
does it have the ability to shift manually as well? Heck you can always do that...:D
why didn't they install a triptronic one? $$$$
btw whats the I for? Intermediate Gear

·
Registered
314 Posts
Fun, Fun, Fun and more

We have automatic. We ordered it after careful deliberation. Have already developed thick skin as purists usually fall all over our car until (unless) they notice the automatic. Then they offer that we've ruined it or that we aren't getting full enjoyment out of driving. Really? :D :lol: :cool: :jester: :driving:

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
Sw0l3n4t0r said:

btw whats the I for?
We opted for the automatic and I am very happy with it. Pretty peppy and the shifts are very smooth. You can "shift" it manually by running up through the notches if you want. "4" is a step down from "D" and locks out 5th gear. Good for inclines or scooting around town - "I" works well too on the backroads or in stop 'n' go traffic.

Still have SGS :D

1 - 5 of 5 Posts