Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know I heard at first that if you were to get an automatic you would be waiting longer....however I thought that rumor was squashed.....what has people been hearing.,.....my dealer said that their will be no delays if you want a auto....

joe

·
Registered
357 Posts
Well, I'm still waiting. My dealer has promised me the first AUTOMATIC TRANS image that comes to them... and I trust the G.M. there as I e-mail him at least once a week! I know at this point he wants to get me my SKY so I can eventually get off his back :lol: :D :lol: :D

·
Registered
22 Posts
I met with a Sky factory rep while he was at the local dealership instrcuting the Saturn salesman how to answer questions. He said their would be a delay for auto's. He indicated a couple of weeks. My target for the order is the end of April or Mid May. I live in the Portland Oregon area. I'm also number #11 on the list. In January the dealer received 2 images from the factory, so I meght run later than May.

I might add, that you'll get better infmration on this site than your local dealership. Most, if not all, of the local reps I've taked to, dont have a clue. They are aware of this site but seem to indicate they cant' get on it for information??

·
Registered
357 Posts
aegis47 said:
GMguy74, I hope you are not in South Jersey, my dealer promised me the first automatic:)
Seeing as how you're from Cherry Hill and I'm in the Mount Holly area, I wonder if we're using the same dealership (Saturn of Mount Laurel)??? If so that suks that we were told the same thing. Who's your salesperson?

·
Premium Member
830 Posts
automatic

I was called by my dealer today, he told me I had moved up on the list from 4th to 2nd due to the lack of automatics. It seems the preordered Sol have not gotten there's yet, so all automatics are going there way for the next few months.....

·
Registered
13 Posts
GMguy, Actually the dealer in Mt Laurel said first available AT image. If the first several are already spoken for, then I will have to wait for the next.

·
Registered
357 Posts
I guess we have no choice BUT to wait at this point. I haven't heard any updates on the auto being made available yet, although there have been SKY's spotted with the auto trans. Btw, what color combination do you want?

aegis47 said:
GMguy, Actually the dealer in Mt Laurel said first available AT image. If the first several are already spoken for, then I will have to wait for the next.

·
Registered
275 Posts
seal9 said:
I was called by my dealer today, he told me I had moved up on the list from 4th to 2nd due to the lack of automatics. It seems the preordered Sol have not gotten there's yet, so all automatics are going there way for the next few months.....
I hope this is not true! I don't want to wait around indefinitely before the SKY finally gets automatics put in them because they're all going into the Solstices first! This was an original option for the SKY NOT the Solstice! Ugh!:brentil:

·
Moderator Emeritus
2,238 Posts
The few things I've seen (including my dealers computer screen) say auto. trans. has interm availability. That makes it sound like a couple of weeks is someones wishful thinking.

·
Registered
13 Posts
GMguy74 said:
I guess we have no choice BUT to wait at this point. I haven't heard any updates on the auto being made available yet, although there have been SKY's spotted with the auto trans. Btw, what color combination do you want?
I will order Silver Pearl with Black Leather Interior/Black Top.

·
Registered
311 Posts
My dealer also told me that they were coming out with the manual transmission Skys first and then the automatic transmission Skys. Could be just rumors too! We will find out pretty soon though!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts