·
Registered
2,082 Posts
Autonomous motorcycle? No thanks!

Think that was in a movie :devil: "Deathwish 2030"

·
Premium Member
2,766 Posts
I'm not sold on autonomous cars (with 4 wheels) at this point, so a motorcycle is not even on the horizon in my opinion...

·
Super Moderator
5,902 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
In the video it is stated that they are not actually planning to sell them, they are a test bed for various safety and communication technologies. And something to attract attention.

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
Yes, I heard on the news shows introducing the autonomous motorcycle the statement was made "but you won't be riding it without a driver" ........ LOL. Like in why would it be driving itself with NO PASSENGER. :lol: :lol: :lol:

(oh, I forgot .... maybe some motorcycles like closing up the bars)

·
Registered
1 Posts
The antenna is used as a receiver for the human-operated controller, who, from a distance, commands things like when the bike should start or stop, as well as providing loose directional steering inputs (e.g. wide right turn, tight left turn) that the bike then interprets through its software and road-reading capabilities. The project was apparently the result of a top-secret, five-year endeavor by BMW Motorrad, the point of which is, on first glance, mysterious at best. get-shareit.com get-vidmateapk.com

1 - 6 of 6 Posts