Saturn Sky Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
the whole thing is so set up, mostly by dodge and ford, then the imports and their concepts?,.., if they even show'd a sky or solstice let alone rl or gxp people's jaws would have broken with the specs... im dissapointed gm didnt take advantage of this show, i mean c'monm the toyota f'j or fg whatever won best suv.. they had some 350z fom the new [email protected] movie? cmon hows about 260 260 hp trq
i loved seeing the cars, but i was hoping for ours to show up... just to shock the lamens and the boy racers, kind of a statement
"watch out" but the chevy camaro did win best concept, hopefully itll be out soon before the retro trend is out...

·
Registered
304 Posts
skysmylimit said:
the whole thing is so set up, mostly by dodge and ford, then the imports and their concepts?,.., if they even show'd a sky or solstice let alone rl or gxp people's jaws would have broken with the specs... im dissapointed gm didnt take advantage of this show, i mean c'monm the toyota f'j or fg whatever won best suv.. they had some 350z fom the new [email protected] movie? cmon hows about 260 260 hp trq
i loved seeing the cars, but i was hoping for ours to show up... just to shock the lamens and the boy racers, kind of a statement
"watch out" but the chevy camaro did win best concept, hopefully itll be out soon before the retro trend is out...
Yea, I didn't get how the Corvette "lost" muscle car of the year but "won" car of the year.

I will also never understand the love for the Dodge Magnum :confused:

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
dodge magnum sux, and the chrysler 300 is a bentley/royce design ripoff!, its the poor mans "hood luxury cheap rapper car" but no worries the "caliber" is dodge's downfall that car is fugly, i cant even believe they're doing an srt version..." hey look at me im going sooo fast you cant even tell how ugly my car is" haha but damn the ford gtx1 is hott!!!

·
Registered
1,417 Posts
Autorox? That sounds like the auto equivilent of the Blockbuster Video Movie Awards... I don't feel too miffed that the Sky wasn't included.

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
1,570 Posts
skysmylimit said:
well, its the first "car awards tv show" ever, would've been good for gm to show there roadsters and such
Do you mean in commercials or to participate??? The Solstice did win "Best Drop Top". Also, the corvette won both "Car of the Year" and "Best Sports Car". One thing to remember, the "Muscle Car" award was an online poll... all the others were professional automotive people making the choice... the Corvette losing that, while silly, is no biggy.

This is the 2nd year of AutoRox... last year was in Los Angeles... this year was in Las Vegas.

Next year, I could see the SKY win... since it is a 2007.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts