Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,360 Posts
The Autoweek info about power and specs is pulled from the LA Auto Show page where they leaked it last week. The prices are pure guesses as far as I know though.

·
Registered
411 Posts
:drool:OMG!!!:drool:

A 2.0-liter, turbocharged direct-injected four-cylinder making 260 hp and 260 lb-ft of torque will power the Solstice GXP. Look for the boosted Pontiac in showrooms this summer as a 2007 model—at a $4,000 to $5,000 premium over the naturally aspirated Solstice.

Damn,.... Equal Torque. I can't wait to smoke some Porsches in my Saturn.. haha

·
Registered
623 Posts
brentil said:
The Autoweek info about power and specs is pulled from the LA Auto Show page where they leaked it last week. The prices are pure guesses as far as I know though.
Although it is common sense to assume a loaded GXP is going to be around 30k.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Slade said:
:drool:OMG!!!:drool:

A 2.0-liter, turbocharged direct-injected four-cylinder making 260 hp and 260 lb-ft of torque will power the Solstice GXP. Look for the boosted Pontiac in showrooms this summer as a 2007 model—at a $4,000 to $5,000 premium over the naturally aspirated Solstice.

Damn,.... Equal Torque. I can't wait to smoke some Porsches in my Saturn.. haha
Just don't try it against the new Cayman S :cheers:

·
Registered
148 Posts
brentil said:
Or any other Porsche besides a base Boxster. :D
I'll try it....

for the fun of it....

and god knows that Kappa already is selling costum exhaust and cooling system giving a little 28HP on the soltice...

28+260=288HP

288+70HP(Ohh yeah, want to reach my 350 with some headers, camshaft, a little more bost with better fuel injector and with a fine cpu) = 358 :cool:
bye bye Porsche! :cheers: :willy:

·
Moderator Emeritus
2,238 Posts
Nice when we can all dream like this.

·
Moderator Emeritus
2,238 Posts
With this new report that the Solstice will come out in this new turbo configuration this summer as a 2007, I wonder what the odds are of the Sky being the lead for the new power plant? The list of features posted here a couple of weeks ago didn't say anything about it but it is nice to dream. :deadhorse

1 - 11 of 11 Posts