Saturn Sky Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Would be nice to see one of those redlines at the Little Creek AutoX Sunday, Oct. 22nd. Register early at the Tidewater Sports Car Club. These events fill up fast.

·
Registered
2,245 Posts
Would be nice to see one of those redlines at the Little Creek AutoX Sunday, Oct. 22nd. Register early at the Tidewater Sports Car Club. These events fill up fast.
I raced there a couple times before moving to KC, Mo. A very SMOOTH billiard table!!!!

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yup, has to be of course for the Hovercraft that normally operate there every day. Good oportunity for you to take that sky out there and see what she can do.:D

·
Registered
2,245 Posts
Yup, has to be of course for the Hovercraft that normally operate there every day. Good oportunity for you to take that sky out there and see what she can do.:D

WHAT Sky. I'm STILL waiting. I am still hammering away with my green B/SP Triumph TR8.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I too will be waiting, unless I win the lottery soon, which I doubt, but you never know....still autocrossing the big beast SSR and having fun with it. It actually does pretty good and I can get all that zoom zoom stuff out of my system legally.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts