Saturn Sky Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
517 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
why would a super moderator on this forum use a pontiac sol for his avatar? :nono:

i find it offensive, this is a SKY forum. :thumbs:

·
Registered
380 Posts
You are a trouble maker! That Kappa guy has contributed more good information on this forum than just about anybody. I don't have an avitar, but I'd take him any day.

·
Registered
517 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
skyfan said:
You are a trouble maker! That Kappa guy has contributed more good information on this forum than just about anybody. I don't have an avitar, but I'd take him any day.
not kappa, although he prefers sols to skys. brendil has a sol for his avatar, not right.:mad:

·
Registered
517 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
trouble maker? :eek:

if i came on this forum, talked about how i preferred a sol, and had a pic of a sol for an avatar, i would be a trouble maker. :nono:

i prefer the sky, it is cute! :)

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
skyepilot said:
why would a super moderator on this forum use a pontiac sol for his avatar? :nono:

i find it offensive, this is a SKY forum. :thumbs:
The Solstice and Sky are Sister cars built on the same platform, the same people that started the Solstice forum started the Sky forum for us Sky people. I apperciate their input on the similarities and differences int he two cars, now if someone one here was a Miata person and became a super mod, then that would be wrong...
so try to be good and not make them mad at you, or do you just like making people mad?

·
Registered
517 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
eldeeko said:
My friend here has a Sol, and he thinks you're cute! As to your posts, he sends this! He says when he was in the joint he used to pass guys like you around like cigarettes!
shame on you :nono:

·
Registered
1,063 Posts

·
Moderator Emeritus
2,238 Posts

·
Registered
802 Posts
SkyMan 07 said:
The Solstice and Sky are Sister cars built on the same platform, the same people that started the Solstice forum started the Sky forum for us Sky people. I apperciate their input on the similarities and differences int he two cars, now if someone one here was a Miata person and became a super mod, then that would be wrong...
so try to be good and not make them mad at you, or do you just like making people mad?
I think bubblehead knows that. He/her is just trying to be difficult (__O__)

·
Registered
727 Posts
Come on guys, lets not egg anyone on here. If you think someone is trolling, just ignore the post and move on.

Skye, no reason to be offended because anyone prefers any car. They are just cars after all, and identical ones at that (other than styling and standard amenities).

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.