Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know what an average time is to move from 3400 (broadcast) to 4000 (ready to ship)? Just looking for ballpark estimate.

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
3,491 Posts

:lol:

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
:willy: Duh.....<slaps head> I should have been able to figure that one out for myself. What was I thinking? :D

·
Registered
991 Posts
My kind of humor. very dry:lol:

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
600. Snort. Snort.

·
Registered
230 Posts
I don't know an average time, but I can tell you the time for mine to arrive. My car went 3400 on 7/13 and was delivered 8/19. I hope that your's arrives quickly too!!!

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I don't know an average time, but I can tell you the time for mine to arrive. My car went 3400 on 7/13 and was delivered 8/19. I hope that your's arrives quickly too!!!
Thanks! I was hoping around a month to delivery, assuming nothing goes wrong.

One more month.... I think I can. I think I can. I think I can.

·
Registered
2,381 Posts
Anyone know what an average time is to move from 3400 (broadcast) to 4000 (ready to ship)? Just looking for ballpark estimate.
If I remember you have a base Sky right ? If thats the case you will probably be built and possible shipped by next Friday or the following monday. But you went to 3400 on the 28th so I would almost bet it will ship by next friday. Depending on where you live is the big thing because shipping can take up to 3 weeks. or sometimes more. But some only go by truck and will get there in a day.

If you have a Red Line, code 3400 to shipped could be 6 weeks before it gets shipped. They will be putting these cars thru a tougher inspection the the first ones that made it out. And Ernest and Pitcom and Inline forRedLine cars were in QC for about 3 1/2 week I believe.

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
If I remember you have a base Sky right ? If thats the case you will probably be built and possible shipped by next Friday or the following monday. But you went to 3400 on the 28th so I would almost bet it will ship by next friday. Depending on where you live is the big thing because shipping can take up to 3 weeks. or sometimes more. But some only go by truck and will get there in a day.

If you have a Red Line, code 3400 to shipped could be 6 weeks before it gets shipped. They will be putting these cars thru a tougher inspection the the first ones that made it out. And Ernest and Pitcom and Inline forRedLine cars were in QC for about 3 1/2 week I believe.
Yes, base sky, and my dealer is Asheville, NC. I'm thinking someone else on here said theirs came by truck to this area, if I'm remembering correctly.

·
Registered
2,381 Posts
Yes, base sky, and my dealer is Asheville, NC. I'm thinking someone else on here said theirs came by truck to this area, if I'm remembering correctly.
Yep your goes by truck. Allied Transport I believe. I think you should have your car very shortly.You might even be built be tomorrow. I'll try to have it checked for you tomorrow if I could.

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
You are awesome, Deluke. Thanks again.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts