Saturn Sky Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was thrilled to find this website today. It has been very helpful. Now I know enough about the VOMS to drive my salesperson crazy! :thumbs:

My dealer was able to change an order for a floor model that was already supposed to be locked in. They got a last minute call, so they called me. The order was placed and "locked in" on 5/19. I called today to check my latest event code and I am at 3400. But I didn't think to ask them how long I had been at a 3400! :rolleyes:

Thanks for all the info!! :D

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
Trust me: Drive them crazy you will. This site has been the only thing making the wait at all bearable. Just before lunch, I couldn't get in and I almost needed to go to the Emergency room it skeered me soo bad.:lol: :lol:

·
Registered
2,381 Posts
MyMidnightSky said:
I was thrilled to find this website today. It has been very helpful. Now I know enough about the VOMS to drive my salesperson crazy! :thumbs:

My dealer was able to change an order for a floor model that was already supposed to be locked in. They got a last minute call, so they called me. The order was placed and "locked in" on 5/19. I called today to check my latest event code and I am at 3400. But I didn't think to ask them how long I had been at a 3400! :rolleyes:

Thanks for all the info!! :D
Usually 3400 to 3800 ( Built ) takes 1-2 week's.

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Welcome to the house of pain (before you get your baby) and fun (after your baby arrives.) :lol:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts