Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
With TS Alberto headed towards Central Florida, Betsy, the 2001 L-Series will come out of the pasture and get a bit of driving this week while Baby Girl sits dry and pretty in the garage.

Anyone else doing the same thing?

Anne

·
Registered
129 Posts
Hi Ann,
I try to keep my baby out of the wet weather. She has only been exposed to rain one time now and that was because I wanted to show my Sky to some friends in York, PA. I drove up there this past weekend. It was the first time that the top was even up. She will be spending the week in the garage since I am going on a business trip and will be driving my Honda Fit. Some folks, such as myself, bought the Sky as a toy/second vehicle. I see no reason to take her out when things aren't just right. Nothing better than topless driving...minds out of the gutter guys :lol:

·
Registered
4,876 Posts
Tropical Storms are not good for convertibles!

Take care (not just the car either)

·
Registered
2,011 Posts
Anne said:
With TS Alberto headed towards Central Florida, Betsy, the 2001 L-Series will come out of the pasture and get a bit of driving this week while Baby Girl sits dry and pretty in the garage.

Anyone else doing the same thing?

Anne
Yea, and all other things like board up the windows, bring in all patio furniture, garbage cans etc. etc. etc. If we have as many as last year I'm boarding the windows once and just wait and take them down when I put up the Christmas lights.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
GaryH said:
Yea, and all other things like board up the windows, bring in all patio furniture, garbage cans etc. etc. etc. If we have as many as last year I'm boarding the windows once and just wait and take them down when I put up the Christmas lights.
Well, as it looks right now myn area just west of Orlando is going to get some wind and rain, but nothing to worry about. Still going to keep Baby Girl snug and dry this week though.

You might want to look into Storm Stoppers for your windows. I've got 30 windows in my house, and can cover them all by myself in under two hours. I couldn't get a small sheet of plywood up in that time without help.

Anne

·
Moderator Emeritus
2,238 Posts
Good Luck!:thumbs:

·
Registered
684 Posts
Im just south of it on the coast. I went to Home Depot today and bought a bunch of storm shutter's and then duck tapped them all together. That should do it, don't you think?:lol:

·
Registered
295 Posts
we live in casselberry ... just alot of rain here ...... my sky got wet for the 1st time today..all is well

1 - 8 of 8 Posts