Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey group,
Back in may I got out because there seemed to be no way of obtaining the Sky I wanted (short of theft). Now I'm back and realized that none of the dealership lists that I had placed myself ever returned my calls.
I'm in orlando, I'm looking for a RL (I know, some folks out there are chuckling) but I'm not looking to cut in line.. just to find a short one, or if anyone knows a good salesman that isn't going to leave me dangling.

Let me know. Cause I'm at a loss.

Good to be back in here though.. many months, lots and lots of threads to read.

·
Registered
358 Posts
Hey group,
Back in may I got out because there seemed to be no way of obtaining the Sky I wanted (short of theft). Now I'm back and realized that none of the dealership lists that I had placed myself ever returned my calls.
I'm in orlando, I'm looking for a RL (I know, some folks out there are chuckling) but I'm not looking to cut in line.. just to find a short one, or if anyone knows a good salesman that isn't going to leave me dangling.

Check out WAY2FAST posts. he has one for sale in Florida that he picked up last week in Miami. He lives north about 160 miles (I think). He said he had to ride home in the rain and didn't like the fact that the undercarriage got dirty!!!
And yes he got a lot of flack from the forum members:D
The price was right!

·
Registered
223 Posts
Sounds familiar. I talked to two dealerships initially before the RL pricing had been released, and both said they would call me when they knew more and neither did. I'm just glad I put an order in with another one.

Sorry can't help on the dealership question though...

·
Registered
4,876 Posts
Hey group,

They all will kind of leave you dangling since the date from when you get on a list to when an order is ACTUALLY placed could be months.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts