Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wondering if anyone whose redline has been produced has slipped back to EVT 3800. Mine went from 3800 to 4104, back to 3800, then to 4b00 and is now back at 3800.

VIN# 1G8MG35X37Y108705
Order # KGBBGN

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
Wondering if anyone whose redline has been produced has slipped back to EVT 3800. Mine went from 3800 to 4104, back to 3800, then to 4b00 and is now back at 3800.

VIN# 1G8MG35X37Y108705
Order # KGBBGN
Mine showed a code of sitting in Delaware to be shipped direct to the Atl by train when I had been Skying around Atlanta at least a week. Let's hope yours just pops in very soon.:) don't despair...if you can help it.

·
Registered
4,329 Posts

VIN# 1G8MG35X37Y108705
Order # KGBBGN
IMO There are to full in QC to do anymore, they haven't released any to date, so there is a HUGE traffic jam:lol: :D So they are puting them back on the 3800 Lot:jester:

·
1st Known SKY RedLine Owner!
1,012 Posts

VIN# 1G8MG35X37Y108705
Order # KGBBGN
Thats crazy! perhaps it's for repairs they found during qc. :willy:

Ernest, think i should go put a tent over our cars during the storm? :lol:

·
Registered
2,381 Posts

VIN# 1G8MG35X37Y108705
Order # KGBBGN
Your probably going to be bayed for a 2/3 more weeks. Nothing major. And yes the codes do this sometimes.

·
Registered
2,381 Posts
Mine showed a code of sitting in Delaware to be shipped direct to the Atl by train when I had been Skying around Atlanta at least a week. Let's hope yours just pops in very soon.:) don't despair...if you can help it.
Alot of times thats what 4B00 bayed is or or bayed could mean it's on a quality hold which is the case with the red Lines. They might not get shipped for another 2/3 weeks. Found a few minor issues I heard but I don't know what. So if you have a Red Line I wouldn't be expecting it to soon if it's going by train. Sorry. My opinion only.

·
Registered
2,381 Posts
IMO There are to full in QC to do anymore, they haven't released any to date, so there is a HUGE traffic jam:lol: :D So they are puting them back on the 3800 Lot:jester:
Could be the case. there are so many reason why this could happen but the fact is there are minor qualiy issues they are working on.

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
Alot of times thats what 4B00 bayed is or or bayed could mean it's on a quality hold which is the case with the red Lines. They might not get shipped for another 2/3 weeks. Found a few minor issues I heard but I don't know what. So if you have a Red Line I wouldn't be expecting it to soon if it's going by train. Sorry. My opinion only.
yeah, mine showed, no quality problems and actually got out of the plant pretty quickly. We can still hope, right? By the way, it is so nice that you help everyone out with codes etc. :)

·
1,012 Posts
Yeah im beginin to think end of sept for delivery myself.

·
Registered
2,381 Posts
yeah, mine showed, no quality problems and actually got out of the plant pretty quickly. We can still hope, right? By the way, it is so nice that you help everyone out with codes etc. :)
But you got a base Sky right ?? Those are going thru QC easy it's the Red Lines that are being held up.

·
Registered
1,129 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thanks all. Figured it was still in QC, but noticed that the others were still bayed.....so wondered. We can make it a couple more weeks.

·
Registered
2,381 Posts
Thanks all. Figured it was still in QC, but noticed that the others were still bayed.....so wondered. We can make it a couple more weeks.

They will probably start to ship Tuesday because I'm sure you read that they were released to ship. But they didn't say that they were shipped. So it only ended up being 1 week instead of 2 or 3. That was good.

I sure wish they get the few GXP's out that have been made .There aren't many, I don't think even 100 cars. But I could be wrong. But there are a heck of alot more Red Lines that have been produced or it seems that way. I know they have to fix the spoiler issue with the GXP and I wish they hurry it up.

·
1,012 Posts
They will probably start to ship Tuesday because I'm sure you read that they were released to ship. But they didn't say that they were shipped. So it only ended up being 1 week instead of 2 or 3. That was good.

I sure wish they get the few GXP's out that have been made .There aren't many, I don't think even 100 cars. But I could be wrong. But there are a heck of alot more Red Lines that have been produced or it seems that way. I know they have to fix the spoiler issue with the GXP and I wish they hurry it up.
Don't worry deluke! You'll be rewarded with your car soon for all of your good hard work you've done for everyone. I wish i could say the same for Sky spy, but yikes they havent even gotten a rl slot yet.

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
Deluke and Sky Spy are certainly responsible for spreading a positive Saturn Spirit! I hope they each get their redlines SOOOOOON!

·
Registered
414 Posts
Deluke and Sky Spy are certainly responsible for spreading a positive Saturn Spirit! I hope they each get their redlines SOOOOOON!
AMEN! Redline or GXP, hope ya'll get them soon.:thumbs:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts