Saturn Sky Forum banner

Bad, Deeep Scratch In My Sky

1K views 8 replies 8 participants last post by  SkyPup 
#1 · (Edited)
:eek: i don't know what happened but my baby received a 3" long deep scratch in the rear fender area. It was to the metal, and boy was I sick!

However, once again my dealer came to my rescue, had a guy out to the dealer and sanded, filled, repainted the area, clear coat and when he finished, I could not even tell where it was. Good as new. It cost me $175, but it was worth every penny I assure you:thumbs:

Anyway, finally got the window tinting done today, dealer never had a chance to get it done before I took delivery. She really looks sharp now.

BTW, my peronalized plates are here, awaiting delivery to Arlington from Ft Worth Tax Office. Should have them by Friday, and then it will be official:

TEXSKY:thumbs:

So if you are ever down here in the Lone Star State, and a Silverpearl/Red Leather/Chrome wheeled SKY passes you by, and the plates say TEXSKY, honk and wave me over 'cause it is your cousin ERNEST!! YUUP!!!

#7 ·
OMG! I think I would die! I'm glad everything is back to normal. :cool:

As far as your window tint - did you get the back window tinted? Just curious. Thanks!

#8 ·
NC Sky said:
OMG! I think I would die! I'm glad everything is back to normal. :cool:

As far as your window tint - did you get the back window tinted? Just curious. Thanks!
Yes, but now I have to wait 24 hours before I can roll the windows or take the top down. But it does look good!!!

Silverpearl/Red/Chrome Wheels/Dark Tint Windows= AWESOME

#9 ·
Ernest said:
Yes, but now I have to wait 24 hours before I can roll the windows or take the top down. But it does look good!!!

Silverpearl/Red/Chrome Wheels/Dark Tint Windows= AWESOME

It's great you got it fixed fairly cheap... send us some pics please!
:)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.