Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well after waiting for just over 4 months I got some really bad news yesterday. Last week I got my update from Deluke and my car is now waiting to be shipped. Yesterday I found out that my business is going to be closing Nov 1 and I am now out of a job. If I don't don't find another job before the car gets here I will not be able to take delivery. I am heartbroken. I am pretty much posting for support cause I don't really know what to do now.

·
Registered
229 Posts
Oh my Gosh! I am so sorry to hear that. I will keep you in my prayers that you will find a new job very quickly.

·
Registered
1,396 Posts
what is your field of employment maybe we(the forum members) can help with job leads.

·
Registered
745 Posts
Tuff break

What do you do for a living?

You still have time to find a new job don't panic yet.

It shouldn't take to long to find a job, don't give up on your Sky dream.

If in any way I can help let me know. You have the whole forum pulling for you so that can't be to bad then.

·
Registered
607 Posts
:eek: So sorry to hear about your job. I hope you find something soon & that you will be able to take the car. Keep positive thoughts :thumbs:

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I am a bookkeeper / admin assistant. So I am looking for a job in similar fields. I have a lot of experience I have been doing this kind of work for the last 7 years

·
Registered
174 Posts
Take delivery and sell it and make a few 1,000.00 on it...There are many looking for this car..you should be able to flip it in 45 days or so if not sooner.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Help

I am a bookkeeper / admin assistant. So I am looking for a job in similar fields. I have a lot of experience I have been doing this kind of work for the last 7 years
Hi Lorinee, I'm a headhunter and also a Sky enthusiast. I work in some industries with some pretty particular parameters but I will be most happy to help if I can. If you would like, you may PM me and we can exchange some information. I am really sorry to hear of your situation. I know I would be heartbroken if unable to take delivery on my Redline when it comes in. Best of luck to you and I look forward to hearing from you.:thumbs:

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
1,570 Posts
With all the companies in the Atlanta area, you should be able to have plenty of choices for a great job!!! Good luck!!!

Next year, you should bring your future SKY to the NOPI Nationals at the Atlanta Motor Speedway since it is basically in your backyard. I am going to try and set up a national SKY/Sol meet there. Should be fun!!!

·
Registered
540 Posts
what industry ? and are you willing to re-locate?

·
Registered
462 Posts
Always jobs for good bookkeepers

We are always looking for good bookkeepers for clients here in Oregon. You should have no problem getting a new position.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks for all the support guys. It is just what I needed. I am still looking but I do have an interview Monday morning so wish me luck.

·
Premium Member
1,980 Posts
Thanks for all the support guys. It is just what I needed. I am still looking but I do have an interview Monday morning so wish me luck.
I pray you will get the job if its meant to be! If not God may have something better in store for you don't be discouraged.. Take delivery and resale it for more like the other guy said IF you have to!

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
Well after waiting for just over 4 months I got some really bad news yesterday. Last week I got my update from Deluke and my car is now waiting to be shipped. Yesterday I found out that my business is going to be closing Nov 1 and I am now out of a job. If I don't don't find another job before the car gets here I will not be able to take delivery. I am heartbroken. I am pretty much posting for support cause I don't really know what to do now.
Whatcha looking for? I think we live in the same vicinity. That would be heartbreaking. Something should work out.

·
Registered
178 Posts
Oh No - so sorry. Where's Hampton? I am in Columbus and my car is due to be shipped as well. Do you want to stay in Hampton or willing to relocate? The Sky should be a great motivator for you to quickly get your resumes out there. Let us know how you are doing.
Carlie

·
Registered
991 Posts
I can be tough out there getting a good job these days, but oyu are in a field that should bring some good offers. Good Luck and let us know, we're routing for you.

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
Good luck! I know your skills are in demand! BlueSkyGal, she is in a little town along U.S. 19-41 about 27 miles South Southwest of Atl.:thumbs: We'll cross our fingers. If it doesn't work out, I will take you for some rides! Small consolation, but I am happy to help if I can.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Good luck! I know your skills are in demand! BlueSkyGal, she is in a little town along U.S. 19-41 about 27 miles South Southwest of Atl.:thumbs: We'll cross our fingers. If it doesn't work out, I will take you for some rides! Small consolation, but I am happy to help if I can.

I live not far from 19-41 myself. Maybe me and BlueSkyGal need to hookup.

Well my interview went well. I have a follow-up interview sometime next week. So ya'll keep doin whatcha been doin cause it seems to be workin. Thanks for all the thoughts and prayers. I need them.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts