Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
18,166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
another pic of 2.4 badging...does anyone know where to get badging for the word ROADSTER made up? Would look nice on the other side of the bumper, since the word TURBO will be there for the Red Line

Attachments

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
marlboromike said:
another pic of 2.4 badging...does anyone know where to get badging for the word ROADSTER made up? Would look nice on the other side of the bumper, since the word TURBO will be there for the Red Line
looks good there... I don't know where you could get a Roadster badge made up with the same font as saturn uses...

·
Registered
18,166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I do have perserverence SKYMAN..:banghead: Matter of fact, thought I would have it done in script...

·
Registered
53 Posts
Your average local sign shop (the guys that make instant signs) will almost always have a vinyl cutting printer. Tell them what you want (font-wise) and that you want to apply it to your own "sign" so you want them to leave the backing on and just apply the application topsheet. :)

If you can't find a TTF font you like... let me know.

BlueStone, Black/Tan, Manual -- Pending

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
marlboromike said:
I do have perserverence SKYMAN..:banghead: Matter of fact, thought I would have it done in script...
there is a company on e-bay that sells the letters, but they are kind of expensive...

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
8,861 Posts
Thank you all.... i will be going to my local vinyl guys and getting some...TY.....SkyBaby-07

·
Registered
326 Posts

·
Registered
877 Posts

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
oh now what have i started...

LOL this is funny, so many were posting threads about removing emblems, and I post one about adding one and now everyone wants to personalize their Sky with emblems and lettering...
WOW

here are my before and after pictures

Attachments

·
Registered
239 Posts
Heres another site for you http://www.badgeyourride.com
I haven't used them but I like their letters. I was thinking of removing the OEM letters and getting a set of new letters that would read "SKY 2.4GT" since I plan on doing a turbo setup for my sky. I don't want to put the Redline emblems on it since its not an original Redline and my turbo setup will be making more power than a Redline anyway so I don't want people to think that it will be as slow as a Redline =)

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
I don't know if posting those websites is against forum rules... but I guess we will find out ...

1 - 13 of 13 Posts