Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just received an invitation from our local Saturn dealer to come see the Sky on November 21st from 4-7 PM EST. That's the good news. :cheers: The bad news is that I will be out of town on the 21st Not sure I can tell my family we are not going on vacation. f :banghead: :banghead: I cannot believe it. :mad: For those in the Baltimore area the Sky will be at the following location.

If anyone on this forum gets to go please post pictures and enjoy.

Saturn of York Road
801 York Rd. Towson, Md 21204

·
Registered
411 Posts
SkyBound said:
I just received an invitation from our local Saturn dealer to come see the Sky on November 21st from 4-7 PM EST. That's the good news. :cheers: The bad news is that I will be out of town on the 21st Not sure I can tell my family we are not going on vacation. f :banghead: :banghead: I cannot believe it. :mad: For those in the Baltimore area the Sky will be at the following location.

If anyone on this forum gets to go please post pictures and enjoy.

Saturn of York Road
801 York Rd. Towson, Md 21204

That Sucks,.. :(,.. I mean, for your family when they find out your staying to see the hottest car in a long time.:cheers: It's worth it,... You'll prolly have to sleep on the couch for a month,... but,.. You have your family all the time,.. and you may not see the sky for a long time,.. :(

OK,.. so that was messed up, what I said,.. But, seriously,.. That's too bad the 2 dates conflict. :banghead:

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Vaction or Car that is the question.....I waited this long to see the car I guess I can wait a little longer. I should be able to bank this for future considerations.... :D

1 - 3 of 3 Posts