Saturn Sky Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,202 Posts
That looks way brighter than any I have seen. But have not seen a lot of them. Really like the original color on the Pontiac.

·
Registered
232 Posts
It's called Brazen. Sky was never offered in the color. It is as amazing in person. Not a lot of them made if I remember correctly. I think there were a few made in coupe form. One of the Solstice forum members has one I think. I think some of the same age vettes used the color.

Ford has a similar color on their new Ranger. I almost bought one, but ended up with their blagh silver one.
this solstice was repainted in lamborghini orange.that's why it looks different than the gm colors.

·
Registered
259 Posts
Great looking car

Here are mine:
Dang. Your car is brand spanking NEW or are those old pics? Wondering how you keep the top looking clean and crisp?! Well...the whole car actually. Looks awesome.:cheers:
My SKY is Chili Pepper Red and I do keep my SKY in top form but these pics put my detailing skills to shame.:surprise:

·
Super Moderator
11,194 Posts
this solstice was repainted in lamborghini orange.that's why it looks different than the gm colors.
Ahhhhhhh...that makes sense. It sure didn't look like Brazen Orange. The Photoshopped picture doesn't look as good to me as the non retouched image. Really like that color of the first picture.

21 - 28 of 28 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.