Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone.
I bought a 07’ Sky Redline last summer. It has very low km’s on it, as the previous and original owner bought it, and stored it until he needed the space and sold it to me.
The car is completely stock, he didn’t do any modifications to it.
I have purchased the Trifecta Advantage+ mod for it and installed it recently, but haven’t been able to drive it yet as it’s still winter where I live unfortunately!(April 12th!)
I was wondering if I could get some straightforward responses in list form on how to build a 400hp Sky Redline. (Keeping the stock turbo)(and with best value in mind)
I may be interested in doing this in the future, I know I kinda jumped the gun already buying the trifecta mod and by altering the vehicle further, may require another mod, but after I drive the car and get used to the advantage+ mod, I may feel I want to go further. Now I know my way around a car per say, but not as much as some of the talented techs on here, so point form in order would be much appreciated. TIA!!

·
Super Moderator
6,344 Posts
Welcome to the forum.

The subject of adding power has been covered here pretty extensively, and possibly even moreso on the Solstice Forum. You should search and browse through the performance forums in both places to see what you can find. People will be happy to answer questions based on what you find, but some will be offended that you are asking for a lot of basic information without searching on your own first.

·
Registered
2,543 Posts
AFAIK there is no way to get 400 bhp while still using a stock turbo - it just won't flow enough. If you replace the turbo, you can get that reasonably easily, though going much beyond that point without changing some of the internals for reliability is a matter of some debate.

·
Registered
1,263 Posts
Hopefully, you changed/flushed all the fluids and changed the tires.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts