Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
684 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The dealership just called and said it was being off loaded as we speak. It is the 1st RL at this dealership so everyone is scrambling around for camera's. I 've already received 5 pix on my phone. I'll pick it up around 6 pm tonight....oop's wait a minute...................................................sorry, i had to go pee....I can't wait.......oop's.................there I go again:jester:

my avatar say's it all

·
Premium Member
2,302 Posts
The dealership just called and said it was being off loaded as we speak. It is the 1st RL at this dealership so everyone is scrambling around for camera's. I 've already received 5 pix on my phone. I'll pick it up around 6 pm tonight....oop's wait a minute...................................................sorry, i had to go pee....I can't wait.......oop's.................there I go again:jester:

my avatar say's it all

What a way to start a weekend!!

Congrats man!!

:cheers:

·
Registered
4,876 Posts
That lil guy in your avatar will need to learn how to grin BIGGER

:cheers: :cool: :cheers:

·
First Picture of Production Red Line
164 Posts

my avatar say's it all
All Right Barry!!! WTG!!!:cheers: :cheers: You will LOVE....LOVE....Just LOVE...your RL!!! Over 700 miles..on ours..and loving every mintue of it:D The performace...speed..handling..the looks,,, & stares....and comments on the car are just unbelieveable...make sure you allow plenty of time to get to your destination....people WILL STOP you... just to talk to you about the car ... our latest was a motorcycle following us through a TN state park...we were going slow..(yes in an RL.. enjoying the sites) my DH pulled over to the side and waved the man by...he instead pulled to our side and started asking us questions on the car...he said he was cruising up to us because he couldn't make out the Saturn emblem..and would have never guessed it was a Saturn:D He couldn't talk enough about how sharp the car looked.:thumbs: ....
you have a Very Rare car Barry...ENJOY IT !!:thumbs: ...Like Ernest said, Let the FUN BEGIN!!:agree: :thumbs: PS..Don't forget to post pics please!

·
Registered
144 Posts
man your lucky. I feel like mine will never get here.

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
Barry, congratulations. Check with the forum rules before describing your first drive! :lol: :cheers:

·
Registered
230 Posts
Congratulations!! ENJOY, ENJOY, ENJOY!!! You have waited a long time, go out and celebrate with long drives. Can't wait to see pictures.

·
Registered
452 Posts
Very happy for you

All - I'm guessing that we won't hear from Barry for a while.

Barry - When you return - Congrats.

Question - if you jump into your Redline in FL on I-95 and drive north. I start in Virginia on I-95 in our Redline and drive south, how long till we meet in the middle?

Hint - include pee stops for you time and look up the "speed of light"

Answer - Never, we can never stop driving to verify our meeting.

Glad to have you in the Redline club, r1chy

·
Registered
364 Posts
Congrats....

HoldHard

·
Registered
276 Posts
Happy Riding in your new RL. At least the weather forcast is for great weekend weather....but the love bugs are out in full force. They can really screw up the paint on a new car as they have acid for blood. It's also pretty hard to reverse flush them out of the Sky's radiator as there doesn't appear to be a way to get a hose up there. Mine will be in the garage until the bugs mate and then die off...in about 2 weeks.

Richard

·
Registered
450 Posts
congrats from North Miami Beach :cheers:

·
Registered
1,642 Posts
:D :driving:

Huge smiles all around !
Happy Trails

·
Registered
900 Posts
Hope the weather is perfect? That way you can get the full effect of being a proud owner of a REDLINE. Cheers to you man...:cheers:
Now go drive till ya can't smile no more. Congrats.:thumbs:

·
Registered
1,279 Posts
Have fun with your new "SKY"!!....:driving:

1 - 20 of 32 Posts