Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
167 Posts
It's the 'humps' in the back.

Mine is black, so BOY do I hear THAT one!!!!

(and my wife's name is Robin too!!!!)

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
Kiss This Sky said:
It's the 'humps' in the back.

Mine is black, so BOY do I hear THAT one!!!!

(and my wife's name is Robin too!!!!)
Hahaha! How fun is that? It is fun to be a super hero.:cheers:

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
I would say more than half of all boys under the age of 14 walk right up to mine, and say,, look it's the bat mobile.

·
Registered
128 Posts
We have Midnight Blue --- started calling it the Batmobile as soon as we were driving with the top down and looked behind us --- :cool:

·
Registered
36 Posts
You got that right......

I have a Black / Black / Black and I have gotten so many BAT MOBILE comments that my wife and I have decided to get personalized plates....

2 BATCVE

·
Registered
1,912 Posts
GottaHaveOne said:
I have a Black / Black / Black and I have gotten so many BAT MOBILE comments that my wife and I have decided to get personalized plates....

2 BATCVE
The BatMobile is BLACK....:cheers:

·
Registered
746 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Solstice vs Sky

It must be the front that makes it look like it. Solstice not getting the comments.

·
Registered
388 Posts
GottaHaveOne said:

2 BATCVE
That's perfect!

·
Registered
540 Posts
GottaHaveOne said:

2 BATCVE
Now that is a cool personalized plate!!!! :thumbs:

·
Registered
167 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by GottaHaveOne

2 BATCVE

I thought that was such a great idea:cool: when I saw it last weekend, I went and got it for myself. I know it's stealing,:nono: but I'm quite a few states away from you and I figured we'd have a very slim chance of running into each other!! BUT it would be pretty neat though!!!

Let me know where to send your royalty checks!!!

PS---2BATCAVE- wasn't available... who has that one??? anybody here????

AND again... THANKS!!!!

·
Registered
36 Posts
Royalties will go toward a REDLINE

I thought that was such a great idea:cool: when I saw it last weekend, I went and got it for myself. I know it's stealing,:nono: but I'm quite a few states away from you and I figured we'd have a very slim chance of running into each other!! BUT it would be pretty neat though!!!

Let me know where to send your royalty checks!!!

PS---2BATCAVE- wasn't available... who has that one??? anybody here????

AND again... THANKS!!!![/QUOTE]

Please send your royalty payments to the "I want a REDLINE" fund care of this website........

Glad you liked the idea........I thought it might be popular, so I reserved it here in Virginia before I shared with the group.......just in case!:)

·
Registered
326 Posts
Yep...IT'S THE BATMOBILE!!
HA! The first time we saw the SKY at the International Auto Show, my 16 year old daughter & myself both said "It looks like the batmobile" Yep...just need Batman to go with it..HA!

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
8,861 Posts
SkyHi07 said:
Wonder if BatMan is still available in Illinois?
I think you should call the number i gave ya....... GIVE IT A SHOT....... ..... great plate suggestions...SkyBaby-07

1 - 20 of 20 Posts