Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I came upon an ad from the Batpo company promoting a universal car seat organizer, which is linked below.
BATPO Car Seat Organizer

Has anybody purchased this product for their Sky? I am considering buying the organizer for the driver's side of my vehicle. A right side organizer would get in the way of the cup holder, which in my opinion, is worthless. I am interested in your responses.

·
Registered
17,956 Posts
I came upon an ad from the Batpo company promoting a universal car seat organizer, which is linked below.
BATPO Car Seat Organizer

Has anybody purchased this product for their Sky? I am considering buying the organizer for the driver's side of my vehicle. A right side organizer would get in the way of the cup holder, which in my opinion, is worthless. I am interested in your responses.
If u notice....did they deliberately use a woman to be disorganized while driving...LOL. This is ridiculous.

·
Registered
114 Posts
BATPO Car Seat Organizer

I got one. I'm not very big, and it still crowds me in the driver's seat. I use it in the passenger's seat, because I normally drive the Sky alone.

·
Registered
283 Posts
I had a pair.... they do tend to crowd you... even tried just using the one on the passengers side when alone. My wife bought me the DDM console with cup holders for Christmas ..... I’ll see how that works in spring.

·
Premium Member
8 Posts
BATPO Car Seat Organizer

My wife has one in her Toyota Camry that she uses on the passenger side. It's okay for her water bottle and a pack of Kleenex. I have been thinking about getting another for the Sky.

·
Registered
890 Posts
If u notice....did they deliberately use a woman to be disorganized while driving...LOL. This is ridiculous.
I wish the previous female owner of my Sky used one. You can't imagine all the stuff I found after removing the seats and the two main floor carpets. I was hoping to find that diamond that scratched up all my chrome (poetic justice) but no luck there. It would have been nice to recover my restoration expenses that way. ;)

·
Registered
890 Posts
Most of you already know this, but Walmart and other discount centers and even some auto part stores sell a very cheap all plastic version of that nice looking one. I own one and have used it at times in other 2-seat vehicles on the passenger side. I don't drive our Sky solo enough to justify keeping it inside, but if I was taking a road trip alone, it would come along. I am retired, but if I commuted to work daily in my Sky, it would be with me.

It is very similar to this.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts