Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 20 of 592 Posts

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
5,953 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
This thread is for Sky pictures that you would want as calandar or background on your computer...Skip...Lets start by Fall Season...No talky talks allowed to preserve the beauty of the cars

Attachments

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
5,953 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No that picture was in the Paint Rock Valley. Here's another one. And this thread needs to be a sticky...Skip...

Attachments

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
5,953 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Here is another that I have on my harddrive that I use as Background....Skip...:) With apologies to the author that took these pictures..

Attachments

·
Registered
223 Posts
This thread is for Sky pictures that you would want as calandar or background on your computer...Skip...Lets start by Fall Season...
Here are some of mine.:thumbs:

Attachments

·
Registered
108 Posts
Here are a few with the Manatee river as a backgound. Taken last week as fall like as it gets here/sigh

Attachments

·
Registered
421 Posts
Here's a couple favorites...

The first one was taken on the road home from my first car show in Bloomington IL. SkyBaby had told me about this shortcut...only took me two extra days! :brentil: The others are local shots.

Attachments

·
Registered
877 Posts
Oakbeach LI

Ocean Pkwy Long Island.

Attachments

·
Registered
692 Posts
Sea n' Sky

Several of this years great shots! The N. California coast and Sierra Run, 7940 Ft to Sea Level, we live in Paradise!

Attachments

·
Registered
171 Posts
This thread is for Sky pictures that you would want as calandar or background on your computer...Skip...Lets start by Fall Season...
Here's are a few of mine. Thanks Skip for not giving up on this.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 592 Posts