Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,279 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone, there's been some changes on the forum heh! GOSH A person goes on a small vacation to "Vegas" for the "ninth dodge viper invitational and "Stuff" Happens......By the way past a Saturn dealership on Sahara Blvd. Seen a yellow sky. Also I couldn't brag enough to fellow Viper owners about my sky. There was a slight hint of disloyality suggested, :eek: whatever!......I kept on bragging...hehe...it was all in fun!...WELL I have a lot of catching up to do(reading the forum that is):willy: ............:thumbs:

·
Registered
1,279 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
:eek: ...wow...congrads to the "NEW' mod's!!.....you go boys.....:D

·
Registered
4,876 Posts
Wondered where you got off to -- then recalled you had taken delivery.... Figured I'd see you drive by (after all only a few states away!)...

Welcome back:thumbs:

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
I must have been sleeping under a rock...:lol: Cuz I just noticed the "Moderator" title underneath your name, Rick! Congrats to you and any other new "mods". :thumbs: :cheers:

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
1,875 Posts
Hey everyone, there's been some changes on the forum heh! GOSH A person goes on a small vacation to "Vegas" for the "ninth dodge viper invitational and "Stuff" Happens......By the way past a Saturn dealership on Sahara Blvd. Seen a yellow sky. Also I couldn't brag enough to fellow Viper owners about my sky. There was a slight hint of disloyality suggested, :eek: whatever!......I kept on bragging...hehe...it was all in fun!...WELL I have a lot of catching up to do(reading the forum that is):willy: ............:thumbs:
Not much has changed in the Kappa World since you've been away, other than a few new announced products.

GM announced more rebranding of the sky...
The Hummer Hunte, with 4 wheel drive,hard top, and a high torque Mallet engine
and a Chevrolet Conoy... with a hybrid, high mileage engine at 70 hp but gets 43 mpg

Also a rebranding of the Solstice, with high end features, to be called the Cadillac Courtier...

Sky production will drop to about 100 cars a week tho.

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
1,875 Posts
Not much has changed in the Kappa World since you've been away, other than a few new announced products.

GM announced more rebranding of the sky...
The Hummer Hunte, with 4 wheel drive,hard top, and a high torque Mallet engine
and a Chevrolet Conoy... with a hybrid, high mileage engine at 70 hp but gets 43 mpg

Also a rebranding of the Solstice, with high end features, to be called the Cadillac Courtier...

Sky production will drop to about 100 cars a week tho.

Calm down... calm down... its a JOKE!

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
5,953 Posts
Mrs. Viper

Iffen yall be awantin ta change your name ta Mrs. Sky ,yall can probably do that by asking Kappaman ta change it for you..Iffen I remember correctly he did that for another member about November last year...Skip...just thinkin...:cool: :)

·
Premium Member
2,602 Posts
Iffen yall be awantin ta change your name ta Mrs. Sky ,yall can probably do that by asking Kappaman ta change it for you..Iffen I remember correctly he did that for another member about November last year...Skip...just thinkin...:cool: :)
Or even MRSVIPER-SKY.

·
Registered
166 Posts
You missed the invasion of the Miata Fans over in the Roadster discussion forum. They have started quite the ruckus!

·
Registered
120 Posts
glkeegan

I just got back from Las Vegas last night. I saw your group of vipers when I was driving to the "Valley of Fire State Park". A real cool bunch of cars. The exhaust from the vipers sounds great when they pass. I hope you had fun in Vegas.
Gary

·
Registered
1,279 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Yes Skip I think I will p.m. one of the many "Mods", we have to see if they can change it to Mrs Sky, good idea?:D
Vegas was fantastic! we flew down although my husband orginially plan on driving to vegas with 4 other Viper owners, but unfortunately that fell through :banghead: He also thought about shipping it through Reliable Trucking.....we did that once before, but we decided to save the money for gambling....which by the way he broke even, and I won $250.00 on craps. All in all, a fun trip! I got to drive the NEW viper on an autocross and only took out one cone....:lol: ..I also drove the Crossfire on an autocross, and literally drove the crap out of it!! :lol: ...I am very comfortable with my purchased of the "Sky", even though the crossfire seemed quicker, the handling was better on the Sky. Although remember I have the basic Sky, so I am confident the Redline, would be a challenge! for the Crossfire. I also drove the new Charger wow, :eek: that was fast!! it had a hemi!
I use to autocross and race the 1/4 mile years back with our Viper, but now I'd rather take it easy, and look good than drive fast! Must be old age huh?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts