1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
1st Known SKY RedLine Owner!
1,012 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
(once again):lol:
Saturn Sky Convertible

Base price: $24,195

The Sky is a sexy yet affordable convertible that has become one of the hottest new American cars. So far this year, 55% of its American registrants have been women. Trust us, the Sky gets plenty of stares on the street--even when men drive it. You could spend tens of thousands of dollars more for a Mercedes or BMW, but the Sky will get you the same thing: attention.

The Lotus Elise was voted for newly divorced dads
The corvette was voted for 45 yr old single men

I'm kinda curious to see the male/female ratio for red line orders.

·
Registered
574 Posts
Does that mean when I drive the Sky I will be

checked out by mainly single 45 year old women? Boy I dont know what Diana will think of that....! :D

·
Registered
1,417 Posts
Interesting - Im going cougar hunting this weekend then.

And there is a distinction between divorced and single men? I guess the divorced man's car has some catching up to do? Go figure.

·
Super Moderator
11,447 Posts
1994SC2 said:
Interesting - Im going cougar hunting this weekend then.

And there is a distinction between divorced and single men? I guess the divorced man's car has some catching up to do? Go figure.
ROFLOL...I wonder how many will get that. LOL

·
Registered
1,340 Posts
:rolleyes:
He turns 50 on Monday and has his 06 Daytona Orange Coupe Corvette aka Pumpk1n
I crawled over the age barrier of 47 last April and I hope to have my 07 Red Line Midnight Blue Sky before I turn 50. :willy: Twist to the statistics we were both previously widowed and just married November 5th 2005. Yes its mid life crisis, Yes we are Dinks, Yes life is to short too not to enjoy the things that make you happy, watch a spouse die of cancer to appreciate having those things that you put off in life, maybe tomorrow regrets. I think the statistics are about right!

TulsaSky
:thumbs:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts