Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
420 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After I got home from work today, I was detailing my baby (ok actually just cleaning the windows) and two kids in the neighborhood about 8-10 years old were walking by and came up to me and said, "Mr...excuse me Mr., is this your car?"

<nod>

"We like it better than that one over there."
They point to the Prowler that belongs to one of my neighbor's.

I say, "Oh yea? How come?"

"This one looks faster" and
"When I grow up, I want this kind of car" one of them says.
"I like this color better than that one" the other says.

I thank them and say, "Yep, it goes pretty fast. It's a very cool car!" :D

They then do a quick walk-around on my car and go ga-ga over every beautiful curve before walking away.

So according to today's youth...the Sky is better than the Prowler! LOL

Here are some shots...

Attachments

·
Registered
1,279 Posts
Yeah,my brother-in-law has a prowler, no guts......sky much nicer...:thumbs:

·
Registered
8 Posts
As far as build quality, the Sky probably has the edge. As for styling, very few cars come close to the Prowler. If Chrysler had found a way to install and sell one with an eight cylinder motor, the Prowler would be selling for 2-3 times it's original MSRP now. At what it's currently selling for, it's still a bargain for what it is.

·
Registered
476 Posts
Having driven both cars, I can say that I would take the sky over the Prowler. The Prowler is a cool looking car at a distance, but up close its very cheap looking in my opinion. And though I never really took the Powler out in the twisties, I would be the Sky handles better too.

·
Super Moderator
11,446 Posts
I gotta agree I love the Prowler. It's a shame it's only a six though. But styling wise it is very cool if you ask me. I like my Sky as well, but to me they are two very different cars.

·
Registered
4,876 Posts
I have always liked the Prowler (and the name!), but a year or so ago (just before teh near fatal SKY fever struck) I realized that the Prowler actually looks better standing still.
The SKY looks great stopped - going - passing --- even being passed...:thumbs:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts