Registered
322 Posts
Sorry to post a negative....BUT.....that thing is "ug-a-ley":D

·
Registered
323 Posts
You will NOT beleive this one....

Yeah, ugly. :agree:

What is even uglier than a true billet cap? How about a DECAL that you stick over the existing cap. :lol: :crazy: :rolleyes:

Check it out below...I'm really not joking...a freikin' decal!!!!! :lol:

eBay "billet" gas cap decal!!!

·
Registered
184 Posts
I agree

Sorry. but I have to agree with the others but it does look nice on the Mustangs

·
Registered
1,279 Posts
MY OPINION, NOT ON A "SKY"...............:rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
921 Posts
I won't comment one way or another on the billet gas cap, other than to say I don't think it will show up on my rl. :eek:

But I do think I am going to start selling gas cap decals at $20 per on e-bay, I really believe after seeing the auction for the decals I have missed my calling and need to start a new business :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
802 Posts
Other than the original poster, I guess I'm the only one who likes it.
Actually I think it would look good also (a real one, not a decal), but it is "overkill".

·
Registered
323 Posts
eBay decal business.....

I won't comment one way or another on the billet gas cap, other than to say I don't think it will show up on my rl. :eek:

But I do think I am going to start selling gas cap decals at $20 per on e-bay, I really believe after seeing the auction for the decals I have missed my calling and need to start a new business :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
:agree: I agree - I'm thinking of getting a decal machine and making all sorts of Sky rear facia add-ons and selling them for 10x the cost. :lol: :thumbs:

How about:
the Redline badge logo (silver box with red bar)
"2.4L VVT"
"Cold Air Inducted"
"Ltd. Ed."
"1st Edition"
"Custom"

And the list could go on.....no offense to anyone who likes these, but lets just enjoy the simplicity of the current badging and design (and let the aftermarket deal with the subjectiveness of "cool" in the sales figures.)

·
Registered
65 Posts
would look great on a SKY with the center painted body color and the ring
chromed................you guys need to open your minds just a little 1

1 - 17 of 17 Posts