1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
877 Posts
very nice

·
Registered
145 Posts
I'd like it if it was a full replacement for the chrome bar in stead of a supplement.

·
Registered
113 Posts
I am also looking for the replacement of the chrome bar also.......

·
Registered
153 Posts
Anything planned for Redline? :)

·
Registered
900 Posts
Would like to see more pictures from a distance. It really pops with the yellow, epically if you have the chrome wheels..

·
Registered
476 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited by Moderator)
Actualy cleaning would not be that difficult due to the fact that the insides are black. You just wipe down the front and you are done.

The install is 9 steps. You unbolt the front facia, drill a few mounting holes and bolt the pieces on. There will be instructions with it. I don't see why it couldn't be a DIY mod. If you are uncomfortable with it, it would be a simple instal for a dealer or body shop.

I think the grills will look great depending on the car and look you are going for.

It is not something that just Chevy has done. These grills are used widely in automotive aftermarket.

·
Registered
108 Posts
SpecRaceM5,

They look good:thumbs: but as many have said too much chrome for me. I appreciate all the work aftermarket people are doing for the Sky/Soltice so I want to tell you to keep up the good work.

YedraSky

·
Registered
476 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
We have been working on Sol grills for a little while now. Not sure when they will be ready though.

Thanks for the imput. This is deffinitely not for everyone, but no mod we make is. Some people want more chrome, some want more performance, some want stock. Some times people say they want one thing and when we make it they realize it is not what they wanted. Hopefully this will appeal to some people. The biggest thing we have heard from you guys is more chrome so that is what we are trying to give you.

·
Registered
15 Posts
well, I, for one, would be interested for sure in a chrome mesh grill for the Sol, for the right price of course. :willy: How long do you think it will be to production?

·
Registered
188 Posts
Chrome on Red

Just my two cents - I think the grill looks better on red. :)

I only wish there were more pics I could modify - so I can get a better feel for how it will look ................ :rolleyes:

Personally, I don't care for the black mesh the Sky comes in ..... you have to have the Sun positioned behind the Sky to get the "total black" effect - other than that, it looks like cheap plastic ....... the shiny grill will give my Sky the nice touch it deserves.

Just my opinion.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
647 Posts
Just a reminder from the commercial posting rules:

For Sale Rules/Guidelines said:
Etiquette for posting
It is inappropriate to throw cold water on the For Sale threads posted by other members or a vendor by attacking the price or quality of the [SKY], parts or service being offered for sale or suggesting alternate sources for the item.

If you don’t like the price or the item being offered, move on.

It boils down to this: If your contribution to a For Sale thread does not advance the sale of the item being offered, you’re probably in the way and shouldn’t be in the thread. If you don’t like the deal, you should take it to e-mail or IMs.
Please see the following thread: For Sale Rules/Guidelines

·
Premium Member
2,360 Posts
I warned everyone about this in their other product announcement thread. Please show the Supporters the respect they deserve in their product announcement thread. If you have an issue you can start a new thread and discuss it outside of their announcement threads.

I've moved the off topic posts to this thread for further discussion.
http://www.skyroadster.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7958

·
Registered
115 Posts
1 - 20 of 26 Posts