Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Cheryl and Dennis want to announce the birth of Pearl. With tears in her eyes, Cheryl took her from the delivery room at 2:30PM on April 17, 2006.
On the way home we showed her around town. She took to traveling right from the beginning, Barely, a peep all the way over Sunshine Skyway and back.
She has blue eyes, Silvery skin, a bit of a mean disposition and weighed nearly 3K pounds at delivery. Although, she slept through the night right from the beginning, Cheryl hasn't. Cheryl is still working on handling a newborn, but is getting better. She is obviously a beautiful baby, because everywhere we take her, she draws looks and compliments from total strangers, who feel compelled to comment.

There were many anxious nights during the wait, but well worth the wait. This was a planned birth, however, slightly premature. No regrets. It's been an experience I highly recommend to anyone. This has been such a joy.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Pearl's first steps

As a Saturn sales member, it was an absolute pleasure watching the birth of Pearl...One might think after almost 40 years of pushing metal, that there were no new things for me to see.....WRONG!!!!...So nice to know some folks still cry when they purchase a new car. Hoping Cheryl and Dennis have many years of joy with their new arrival.

Bob

·
Registered
1,676 Posts
SkyCrzr said:
Cheryl and Dennis want to announce the birth of Pearl. With tears in her eyes, Cheryl took her from the delivery room at 2:30PM on April 17, 2006.
On the way home we showed her around town. She took to traveling right from the beginning, Barely, a peep all the way over Sunshine Skyway and back.
She has blue eyes, Silvery skin, a bit of a mean disposition and weighed nearly 3K pounds at delivery. Although, she slept through the night right from the beginning, Cheryl hasn't. Cheryl is still working on handling a newborn, but is getting better. She is obviously a beautiful baby, because everywhere we take her, she draws looks and compliments from total strangers, who feel compelled to comment.

There were many anxious nights during the wait, but well worth the wait. This was a planned birth, however, slightly premature. No regrets. It's been an experience I highly recommend to anyone. This has been such a joy.
Congratulaions! :cheers:

I must admit it got me a little misty:drool: like I am sure the pictures will make me also!

Happy :driving: :driving:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts