1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Vendor
1,980 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
18 Posts
Made the order but a bit of a hassle. I tried to clear up everything ahead of time with e-mail inquiries and chat and thought everything was set to go according to the information I got. Two days of phone calls and I think it's done but not a good start to a simple order. Here's hoping...

·
Vendor
1,980 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Made the order but a bit of a hassle. I tried to clear up everything ahead of time with e-mail inquiries and chat and thought everything was set to go according to the information I got. Two days of phone calls and I think it's done but not a good start to a simple order. Here's hoping...
@starchoice, thank you again for your business and feedback and for taking my call to clarify if we could do anything further. I'm glad we were able to get everything sorted out, our apologies again for the hiccups.

A couple notes for others to help avoid any confusions:

First - The Christmas Sale includes free shipping. The shipping method will be either USPS or FedEx, whichever service is cheaper. If you prefer a certain method that is no problem at all, just give us a call so that we can run your address through our system to let you know which way it will ship and if there are any additional fees for either method.

Our error - We should have been more clear. In this particular case it was over $20 more expensive for us to ship per this customer's choice - however we covered this at our expense to ensure the transaction was a pleasant experience.

Second - We can gladly mark the value lower on international packages if requested.

Our error - Unfortunately in the confusion with changing labels to a service we don't typically use, we overlooked lowering the value and had to correct that today.

As always - Thank you all for your business & interest in choosing WindRestrictor®! We're human, but we certainly hope to be able to fix any mistake if given the opportunity. Merry Christmas to all!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts