Saturn Sky Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been debating what color I was going to order my RedLine SKY mainly because I want to have the Red/Black Leather interior. I was torn between Silver Graphite which you can get with the Red/Black interior and Chili Pepper Red which you can't get it with the two tone Red/Black from the factory.

I think I solved my problem. I went to the Parts Department and priced out all the necessary parts to get the factory look on the Red SKY, Steering Wheel, Door Panels and Seat Covers; the customer price for this parts, including Tax is right at $1,500. Remember, this is for PARTS ONLY. A little in the high side but it will achieve the look I'm shooting for, plus I would pay less than that since I'm an employee. :lol: :thumbs:

If anyone is interested I can list the prices and the parts numbers tomorrow (I'm off today and I left the quote at work :rolleyes: )

Regards,

:willy: BA :willy:

·
Registered
363 Posts
I am interested in doing this, just with the tan and black. Can you find out if this is available?

·
Premium Member
803 Posts
SPY Sky I have the same problem. Would li8ke the tan interier with the Yellow. Please post all the parts and numbers and prices. Thank you.

·
Registered
554 Posts
SKY Spy said:
I have been debating what color I was going to order my RedLine SKY mainly because I want to have the Red/Black Leather interior. I was torn between Silver Graphite which you can get with the Red/Black interior and Chili Pepper Red which you can't get it with the two tone Red/Black from the factory.

I think I solved my problem. I went to the Parts Department and priced out all the necessary parts to get the factory look on the Red SKY, Steering Wheel, Door Panels and Seat Covers; the customer price for this parts, including Tax is right at $1,500. Remember, this is for PARTS ONLY. A little in the high side but it will achieve the look I'm shooting for, plus I would pay less than that since I'm an employee. :lol: :thumbs:

If anyone is interested I can list the prices and the parts numbers tomorrow (I'm off today and I left the quote at work :rolleyes: )

Regards,

Another route you may want to take is having the parts recovered in color leather you want. This way you can go a little more crazy and get those God aweful plastic parts recovered in a nice smooth leather too.

This is a great route to go for those buying the yellow or blue colors. You can get matching interior colors.

·
Registered
422 Posts
Delnari said:
Another route you may want to take is having the parts recovered in color leather you want. This way you can go a little more crazy and get those God aweful plastic parts recovered in a nice smooth leather too.

This is a great route to go for those buying the yellow or blue colors. You can get matching interior colors.
That would be a good idea. Buy the car with cloth seats and let do a new cover on the seats an the plastic panels by a professionel. I would prefer Alcantara that is available in so many colours it should be easy to find one matching with the car. And so you got an idividual car.

·
Premium Member
2,165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
jrarant said:
I am interested in doing this, just with the tan and black. Can you find out if this is available?
The parts are available, you just have to purchase them trhugh the parts department and get them installed... :thumbs: Your cost will be less since there is no Tan/Black Steering Wheel available :banghead: .

Regards,

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
4,853 Posts
Are you sure the factory red leather won't clash with the red paint? I seem to recall them being distinctly different. You might get a better match going the aftermarket route.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts