Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
Both door panels and seats. In good shape. Door panels have light fading at the top and a cracked speaker grill in the drivers panel. Seats have no tracks. Looking for $600 for everything sf Bay area California

Registered
Discussion Starter #5
Do you want the whole seat or just the seat cover? I've seen people remove the leather to save on shipping. Id very much prefer to sell at least the seats as a pair.

Registered
Discussion Starter #7
I can get the covers to you for 350 shipped. Id send the set si ce selling one seat cover would be a bear. If that sounds ok, I can send some extra photos for your approval.

Registered
Discussion Starter #10
Top photos are pass seat, bottom are driver. Nicks on side of driver bottom cushion are to the door side. You can also see a couple light scratches on the driver seat bottom and some small nicks near the seat bottom seams. Seats are nice overall, but I prefer honesty always when dealing online.

Registered
I'll take it door panels and all. They look nice enough. I was going to get a custom interior made.but these will work. Thanks. PM me. I will provide you with a different shipping address.

Registered
Discussion Starter #18
400 was a guess, the quote came out at 550 and I'm not even sure its right because the system only took the weight, not the dimensions. When I tried to ship that top, I had nothing but problems. Im happy to sell it for 600 and let you find your own shipper to pick it up from uship or whatever. I have 3 people interested right now, you were first.

Registered
1 - 20 of 30 Posts