Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Moderator Emeritus
2,238 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thanks again for the video of the roof opening and closing. It now seems like we are getting closer to a real car. Did anyone notice the new addition to the trunk lid? A little vee shaped black rubber piece between the drivers head and the chrome piece where the roof clips down? Does the Solstice have this? I don't recall seeing it on the Solstice.

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
4,853 Posts
rick112 said:
Thanks again for the video of the roof opening and closing. It now seems like we are getting closer to a real car. Did anyone notice the new addition to the trunk lid? A little vee shaped black rubber piece between the drivers head and the chrome piece where the roof clips down? Does the Solstice have this? I don't recall seeing it on the Solstice.
That post wasn't what I was expecting...

I just spent like an hour screwing around on the Solstice forum. Eventually, I stumbled across the post below and remembered why I went over there in the first place...

Black Rubber Piece

·
Premium Member
802 Posts
I must have missed :banghead: the post that showed where to see the video of the roof opening. Would you please give that information again. Thanks

1 - 5 of 5 Posts