Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The dealer that I bought my SKY from (VIN 635) called and said the have a fully loaded SKY for sale. Buyer backed out. Black and Black. PM or e-mail me at [email protected] and I will give you phone numbers. Dealer was great, no mark up at all. Located in eastern PA (Allentown):cheers:

·
Registered
10 Posts
Most dealers are great.

I have the silver pearl on order so I don't want the black on black, but it interesting that there is no markup on this one regardless of demand. There were two Sky's on Ebay last week, each at 29,000.00 clearly purchased by scalpers to post up in price. How do we Sky owners that care about this vehicle keep jerks from doing what they do. In otherwords, will fair Saturn dealerships end up selling to $!!%!! artists who buy the car just to resell it. It's bound to happen and we have little control.

·
Registered
243 Posts
bobfred44 said:
The dealer that I bought my SKY from (VIN 635) called and said the have a fully loaded SKY for sale. Buyer backed out. Black and Black. PM or e-mail me at [email protected] and I will give you phone numbers. Dealer was great, no mark up at all. Located in eastern PA (Allentown):cheers:
bobfred44 - please check your PM or email for message...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts