Registered
4,876 Posts
Ugh -- Those pictures are JUST Awful...:drool: :drool: :D

What a FREAKING CAR!:cheers:

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
8,861 Posts
very cool!!!

Well, Thank you very much for sharing the pics.... ALMOST... and i say ..almost.. makes me wish i would have ordered the black one... but i will be quite content with my bluestone, chrome, cool sound system and cute plate on the one my husband ordered for me....

Plate .. Sky Baby ty... SkyBaby-07

·
Registered
174 Posts
That's my car..........:thumbs:

My ordered Image..030 as of early this week

Black car...Black top
red and black leather
Chrome wheels
ETC...............................:cool:

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
:) I must say I did like the pics but I think the black hides the lines a bit, just MHO. But the black does make it look strong:cheers: I like my midnight blue

·
Registered
4,329 Posts
Please helpme here, looking at the front rear angle pictures, it appears to me to be a white frame around the windshield & behind the seats, or maybe it is polished aluminum. I need clarification, because I don't know if I like what I am seeing. Personal opinion though, don't shoot me!:confused:

ERNEST:thumbs:

·
Moderator Emeritus
2,238 Posts
The car looks great and the combination of chrome on black looks amazing. I just find that the line of the car get lost in the darker colours. Now I can only base my opinion on what I have seen from the photo's.

·
Registered
4,876 Posts
Ernest said:
Please helpme here, looking at the front rear angle pictures, it appears to me to be a white frame around the windshield & behind the seats, or maybe it is polished aluminum. I need clarification, because I don't know if I like what I am seeing. Personal opinion though, don't shoot me!:confused:

It is a silver frame. It has been talked about in a few posts.
Personally I am one of those who like it

·
Registered
2,905 Posts
Ernest said:

The only way to avoid that contrast on the windshield frame and the "tulip panel" is to order the car in Silver. At least that is the way it is with the Solstice, and I cant imagine them changing the production on the Sky.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts