Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,298 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I see this guy around quite a bit, I wasn't sure if it was the same guy yesterday though.

I'd say hes in his mid 20s or so. Black Sky Redline.

Saw him in Towson, and saw his car parked at the SYMS in Towson, Agriculture Licenseplate Law..19 or something like that. ANyways I saw a black redline yesterday didn't catch the plate, but I gave a wave, but it was last minute and I'm sure he didn't see me. If you are not on here, I need to find him and talk to him, cause hes the closest SKY person to me i suppose haha:lol:

·
Registered
564 Posts
Hey Bart-there's a group going to Joe's Crab Shack tomorrow...have you given any further thought to Myrtle Beach?????

·
Registered
174 Posts
I see this guy around quite a bit, I wasn't sure if it was the same guy yesterday though.

I'd say hes in his mid 20s or so. Black Sky Redline.

Saw him in Towson, and saw his car parked at the SYMS in Towson, Agriculture Licenseplate Law..19 or something like that. ANyways I saw a black redline yesterday didn't catch the plate, but I gave a wave, but it was last minute and I'm sure he didn't see me. If you are not on here, I need to find him and talk to him, cause hes the closest SKY person to me i suppose haha:lol:
I'm not that Black Redline, but I'm in Frederick and Germantown everyday. Still pretty close.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts