Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
300 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have only posted a few times on this board, but have gained alot of information and have been following this board every since we ordered back in May. This past week has been a very hard week for us...two friends of ours died in a skydiving accident when their plane went down and just last night we had to lay our beloved Dalmation "Misty" down after 16 wonderful years.
Back in May our Dealer said he had sold the only Silver Sky he ordered but had a Red one coming so we put our name on it.....It is still in Delaware and hasn't been picked up yet....I named this thread blessed by Angels because one of our friends that died said we should have gotten the Silver Sky with the Red seats....Today I get a call from another Dealer that I don't even remember talking to about a Silver Sky with the Red/Black interior.....Blessed by Angels:thumbs: We get to drive it home next Friday.

The hair on my neck is still standing...and by the way we also picked up our new little Beagle ...... her name is "SKY"

·
Registered
188 Posts
I'm sorry to hear of all the losses you've gone thru just in a matter of days. Nice to hear you have angels watching over you. Good luck with both Skys

·
Registered
574 Posts
Sorry for your losses.....

The time we spend with loved ones is the most precious thing we have.....Live each day to the fullest! :thumbs:

·
Registered
1,642 Posts
What a great ending to a sorrowful chain of events.

Happy trails and God bless! :)

·
Premium Member
1,980 Posts
OLDMX4 said:
I have only posted a few times on this board, but have gained alot of information and have been following this board every since we ordered back in May. This past week has been a very hard week for us...two friends of ours died in a skydiving accident when their plane went down and just last night we had to lay our beloved Dalmation "Misty" down after 16 wonderful years.
Back in May our Dealer said he had sold the only Silver Sky he ordered but had a Red one coming so we put our name on it.....It is still in Delaware and hasn't been picked up yet....I named this thread blessed by Angels because one of our friends that died said we should have gotten the Silver Sky with the Red seats....Today I get a call from another Dealer that I don't even remember talking to about a Silver Sky with the Red/Black interior.....Blessed by Angels:thumbs: We get to drive it home next Friday.

The hair on my neck is still standing...and by the way we also picked up our new little Beagle ...... her name is "SKY"
Awesome!

·
Registered
92 Posts
Glad to hear that something good is coming out of all of this.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts