21 - 40 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
1,013 Posts
Paranoia is running wild. :willy: :ack: :willy:

·
Registered
17,336 Posts
Nothing... But If you give someone a reason to come after you though don't be surprised how they found you.

I will give some more food for thought.. Your car is your prized possession that you care enough about to post all over the internet for everyone to see and know what you have and what is worth what. Now, why would you want to let the whole wide world know where you live or where the car can be found?

Just think, it's like putting a lock on a glass door. It stops the honest people.

Block your plate or not, if anyone wanted to find you... they will anyway so..
Why purchase a car? Someone may take it...or even worse, you can have an accident. Cover all bases now.

·
Registered
1,171 Posts

Just in case you cannot read the plate here is another pic. I am sure someone on this forum will pay the $40-$50 dollars to do an "internet search" and find me. Lets see who does it first.

·
7,014 Posts

Just in case you cannot read the plate here is another pic. I am sure someone on this forum will pay the $40-$50 dollars to do an "internet search" and find me. Lets see who does it first.
From a quick search I found out that you live around the Northeast, OH area. Don't make me look any further or I''ll be knocking on your door! :D

·
Registered
1,171 Posts
From a quick search I found out that you live around the Northeast, OH area. Don't make me look any further or I''ll be knocking on your door! :D
No Sh*t...Its in my sig....Look further.....knock on my door...Lets see what you got...Bring it on !!!

·
7,014 Posts
No Sh*t...Its in my sig....Look further.....knock on my door...Lets see what you got...Bring it on !!!
I see you found out and edited your first post. I think, No, I know I Got ya!!!! :lol:

Your records indecate that in 2010 you made reservations at the Fairfield Inn Marriott in Canton, Ohio. and was pushed out and switch to La Quinta motel. (True or False)?

·
Registered
742 Posts
I like to live dangerously.
You know what "they" say " If you aren't living on the edge then you are taking up too much room......" :cheers:

·
Registered
1,171 Posts
I see you found out and edited your first post. I think, No, I know I Got ya!!!! :lol:

Your records indecate that in 2010 you made reservations at the Fairfield Inn Marriott in Canton, Ohio. and was pushed out and switch to La Quinta motel. (True or False)?
Wow! You know how to do a forum search. Brilliant!! Now what? I bet you are going to tell me I have a silver car right? Enough sarcasm here. You didn't get that from my license plate. My point is the "license plate blocking", to me, is no big deal but to each his/her own.

·
Registered
1,171 Posts

True and False!! I was "pushed out" of the Marriott by one of the event planners (politics) but stayed at the Hampton Inn.:lol:

·
Registered
1,171 Posts
Which one?

MT,DC,MF,or PF?

I am really not sure. I am a Marriott Rewards member and apparently that didn't matter. The hotel manager told me that without being too specific.
The good news was I made reservations at the Fairfield Inn, Marriott, La Quinta, and Hampton Inn so if something goofy happened (like it did) at one hotel I still had a room.
Once I found out where I was staying was okay, I cancelled the other reservations promptly. BTW, me and the wife had a great time at the Hampton Inn.:cheers:

·
Registered
1,171 Posts
I never worry about plates being visible. If someone does that much research, they will find your car and get it regardless.

Go ahead and stop by! We are gun advocates! And lo-jack works wonders!

:agree: :agree: :agree:

21 - 40 of 55 Posts