Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
2,874 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yup...we are at it again! It's Truck Night, but we don't care! We'll meet up and check out the trucks!!!

Calling all Central IL Skys! (And anyone else out of the area interested in checking out some great cars & trucks!!)

All the local car clubs in Bloomington, Normal have a cruise in the second Saturday of every month. I have gone the last 3 months and had a great time!

The cars start arriving around 5:30 and then break up and do some cruising after 8 or so. They meet in the K's parking alot right on the main strip along Veterans Parkway. There is usally over 100 cars. No vendor, just a bunch of really nice cars. K's is right off Verteran's Parkway and runs the lenght of Bloomington Normal. I think the cross road is Clearwater.

1403 N Veterans Pkwy, Bloomington, IL
June = 2 Kappa's, 1 Sky and 1 Sol.
July = 7 Kappa's, 2 Skys and 5 Sols
Aug = 16 Kappa's, 6 Skys and 10 Sols
Sept = 6 or 7 Kappa's, 3 Skys and 3 Sols (? - I can't remember for sure!)

Map and Directions:

http://www.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=en&sll=37.0625,-95.677068&sspn=43.123021,60.644531&q=k%27s+merchan dise+bloomington,+illinois&cid=40484167,-88993611,17863585566520277259&li=lmd&z=14&t=m

http://www.twincitycruisers.com

This will be the last one for this year!! Hope to see you there!

·
Registered
2,874 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Bumpity, bump, bump, bump!

OK kids...don't make me start in about how fabulously fun Truck Night will be! I'm mean come on, it is Truck Night! That should be a draw right there!!

SkyPup and I are in. Who's with us?!?

·
Registered
129 Posts
I live just east of St. Louis, as soon as I get my redline, I shall be joining you.

:cheers: Stephen

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
8,861 Posts
I live just east of St. Louis, as soon as I get my redline, I shall be joining you.

:cheers: Stephen
Ya dont have to wait til you get it.. just join in..... i know when we were there in august. .it was fun, fun, fun...SkyBaby

·
Registered
2,874 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Skybaby...Bring the Truck!!!!!

Just do it! You don't have to have the car! It's just a great excuse to get together!!! :cheers:

·
Registered
432 Posts
Finally! I've been trying to get to one of these all summer, but it seems like I always had other plans. Nothing scheduled for the 14th, so count me in!

·
Registered
129 Posts
If i'm not helping my friend move that weekend, you may just see me down there. I'll keep you posted so I can find out what is going on.

Stephen

·
Registered
2,874 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
The List!

OK, here we go:

Skys:
SkyPup
Sky Vue 1
Maybe - mrcheese87

Sols:
ihawk95

SkyHi07 - Aren't we supposed to try to catch your shrubs on fire? Where the H-E-double hockey sticks are you?

SkyBaby - Are you gonna try to make this one?

There were a few Sols interested, but I haven't heard from them yet. Everyone is still going nuts over the Dells run I think!

·
Registered
2,874 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
From the Dells a real blast you should have come.
Yeah, I know, I know! But I had a great time Saturday with 70,575 other people! Quite festive!

Maybe next year...Sigh!

·
Registered
4,876 Posts
Gee it would be so nice to have some spare time :banghead:
I'll make it one day.

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
8,861 Posts
Gee it would be so nice to have some spare time :banghead:
I'll make it one day.
Ah.... just make the time.... I AM GOING TO TRY TO BE THERE..... IN MY PINK...:D ..... GLORY...SkyBaby

·
Registered
2,874 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I am so putting you on The List!!

Ah.... just make the time.... I AM GOING TO TRY TO BE THERE..... IN MY PINK...:D ..... GLORY...SkyBaby
Get there! We'll run over to Kent's and steal some beads! We've got a few more takers! The mice are just crawling out of the woodwork now!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Skys:
SkyPup
Sky Vue 1
Maybe - mrcheese87, SkyBaby

Sols:
ihawk95
Maybe - heeseop

·
Registered
4,876 Posts
Man.. I'd love to be there (looking at schedual) We shall see. . .

·
Registered
2,874 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Game time decsion. I'll be there is weather is decent!
It's about time you showed up to your own shindig! Where the blank have you been? And how is the lovely Miss Sharon?

And where's my date?!? :banghead:

·
Registered
2,874 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Man.. I'd love to be there (looking at schedual) We shall see. . .
You can do it...you know you wanna!!!!

Dang, the Skys are out shining the Sols this month. Nothing going over on the Solstice forum. I'll bump the thread...

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
It's about time you showed up to your own shindig! Where the blank have you been? And how is the lovely Miss Sharon?

And where's my date?!? :banghead:
I got one for you. He plays on Sharon's softball team. Next Tuesday night, 6:30 game time.

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
8,861 Posts
I got one for you. He plays on Sharon's softball team. Next Tuesday night, 6:30 game time.

Ok.. you got one for her.. BUT, WHERE ARE MY BEADS? lolo........ SkyBaby

·
Registered
2,874 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
It's about time!!! Where do I need to be? PM the directions and I'll show up!

I have a few other irons in the fire, but nothing has come of it yet! One date with a guy I like, but no date 2 yet. This other guy...well...he's my friend's brother, lives in Phoenix, AZ and is a bad boy! Nothing good will come of that!

1 - 20 of 31 Posts