Saturn Sky Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am so excited -I picked up my Sky -Midnight Blu w/Black leather interior; XM radio/cd/monsoon speakers. I giggled my way through the OnStar registration -and boy, what a stir it has created around my little CT town.:driving: It was worth waiting for!

·
Registered
85 Posts
Pictures

Let's see some pictures. That's pretty much what I ordered. Did you get the chrome wheels or the painted ones?

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
8,861 Posts
Wow... CONGRATULATIONS..... i hope i cause a stir in my little town..... maybe on friday.. YEAH....... SkyBaby-07

·
Registered
256 Posts
Congrats!

·
Premium Member
2,302 Posts
spamelaj said:
:driving: It was worth waiting for!
CONGRATS!!! We are hoping to follow in your footsteps very soon!

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
skywulf said:
How much time between order and image?
actually the order goes in when your dealer receives the image for your car.
otherwise you just have a sales agreement with your dealer, not an actual order

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Bought the first one in!

The car has chrome wheels. I bought the only model that came in to our dealership -fortunately it was color and options I wanted, plus satellite that I didn't care one way or the other.

I have to figure out how to upload pics to this site -help someone?
:confused:

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
5,953 Posts
spamelaj said:
The car has chrome wheels. I bought the only model that came in to our dealership -fortunately it was color and options I wanted, plus satellite that I didn't care one way or the other.

I have to figure out how to upload pics to this site -help someone?
:confused:
Can't you have to have 30 days and 30 posts. Then you can. Skip...:thumbs:Way down at the bottom of the page it tells you what you can do, past the quick reply part.

·
Registered
165 Posts
Your car is the same as mine - except mine isn't here yet. I'll be in CT in early May to visit my Dad (84). You'll have to drive through Glastonbury so he can see what my new car looks like in person. Hoping to :driving: mine soon. It was shipped 14 days ago.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I checked on AutoTrader - only 3 showing within 100 miles -haven't seen another on the road though - now we're working on getting a car cover. It's raining today, so no driving today, but can't wait for the weekend!

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
car cover

got the cover couple days ago - thank goodness cause it's raining in CT! Anyway....rain rain, go away....pam and sky want to play!!!:nonod:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts