Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just about everyone knows on here about my wife and her Cancer, well this evening My wife and I went out to dinner, when we came out of the resturant I dropped the top because it looked like the rain had bypassed us, soon after starting out it started to Sprinkle, and although the sun was shining it was coming down pretty good, We rolled up our windows and we were dry, My wife then looked up and saw a beautiful double rainbow, I thought she was going to cry, she said if we had been in any other car she would not have seen such a beautiful site... she then reached over and gave me a hug, and said that this was a wonderful car.. she then smilled and looked up and said , it will be great when the weather is warm enough at night we can drive up in the mountians and park and look up at the stars...then I almost started to cry myself...
Believe me the wait for this car was worth it to see the look in my wife's eyes... :driving:

·
Premium Member
2,165 Posts
I'm glad you both are really enjoying the SKY so much!!! :thumbs:

Regards,

:willy: BA :willy:

·
Registered
308 Posts
We wish you many more special moments like that one.

·
Registered
230 Posts
What a beautiful story. I have read many of your posts and I wish you and your wife the best. I am glad that you two are enjoying the car so much. You will continue to be in my prayers!

·
Registered
163 Posts
Such a wonderful moment! I wish you both the best and hope you continue enjoying life in your Sky! :)

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
Thanks for sharing such a private and touching moment. May you have many more just like that. :)

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
5,953 Posts
Come on Skyman Ya dun gots me acryin over cheer . Sumone pass me a snotrag ta blow my nose. Luv ya man.......Skip... Knowin what ya be agon thru...:lol: :lol: At the end of every rainbow is a pot of good luck.

·
Registered
802 Posts
Skip said:
Come on Skyman Ya dun gots me acryin over cheer . Sumone pass me a snotrag ta blow my nose. Luv ya man.......Skip... Knowin what ya be agon thru...:lol: :lol: At the end of every rainbow is a pot of good luck.
Me too Skyman! My wife didn't like convertibles (so she said). Now no matter what I am doing with the car, She is in the passengers seat and ready to go..Ain't seen nothin like it in 30 years..Too bad the Sky just got here.

·
Registered
1,676 Posts
My prayers are with you and your wife. Thank you for letting us into your life and sharing these special moments. It is apparent, that both of you have been very lucky to have found each other.

Your grace, dignity and persitence in being positive and appreciative of life is inspirational :grouphug:

·
Premium Member
1,782 Posts
Coudnt help but shed a tear

I am always thinking of you both, thank you for sharing your story with us, you both mean a lot to all of us

BIG HUGS FOR YOU BOTH

Cant wait for us to all get togeather

Kimberly
ChiliSky

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks to everyone here

I want to thank everyone here , I may not know each and everyone here by name or by face, but You are all my Sky Friends... Thanks for the thoughts and Prayers...

·
Registered
4,876 Posts
SkyMan 07 said:
Just about everyone knows on here about my wife and her Cancer, well this evening My wife and I went out to dinner, when we came out of the resturant I dropped the top because it looked like the rain had bypassed us, soon after starting out it started to Sprinkle, and although the sun was shining it was coming down pretty good, We rolled up our windows and we were dry, My wife then looked up and saw a beautiful double rainbow, I thought she was going to cry, she said if we had been in any other car she would not have seen such a beautiful site... she then reached over and gave me a hug, and said that this was a wonderful car.. she then smilled and looked up and said , it will be great when the weather is warm enough at night we can drive up in the mountians and park and look up at the stars...then I almost started to cry myself...
Believe me the wait for this car was worth it to see the look in my wife's eyes... :driving:
I think I have said it before -- but if I didn't:

It's moments like that that, while we make a big deal about a car, and often (as in this example) the car does represent a lot to us, we do have to remember. The Sky is NOT the limit.... But for each of us it represents a dream, a hope an aspiration.
You two sound just wonderful together and I hope you remain for a long, long time. Top down, parked in the starlight....:cheers:

·
Registered
170 Posts
Incredible story Skyman, I'm so glad your wife was so happy at that moment. There are no coincidences, and that rainbow had meaning.

·
Premium Member
830 Posts
Life is good....seal9:thumbs:

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
Now that was a good Sky story! Sometimes, it's the little things.... :cheers:

·
Registered
10 Posts
Thanks for the beautiful visual.... and as a cancer survivor, my fingers are crossed and my thoughts are with you!!!

·
Premium Member
2,686 Posts
May the road ahead be filled with many more memorable moments for the both of you. :thumbs:

·
Registered
370 Posts
My thoughts are with you and I pray you both have many more touching experiences both in and out of your Sky.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts