Saturn Sky Forum banner

Blue Sky in cuyahoga falls

2K views 14 replies 7 participants last post by  Jack_kow 
#1 ·
I just saw my first sky today. Saturn dealership on Howe ave. in the falls.

I walked in and while I was looking at it, a customer with a salesman asks him about the Solstice. I told them take a look outside. I recieved Vin 158 on the 14th. 1220 miles so far.
To me, its about personal taste. There virtually the same vehicle. Just a matter if you like straight lines or curves. Either way there a blast to drive :cheers:

#2 ·
Same Blue Sky seen

I just got back from Beldon Village where I saw the same midnight blue Sky.
Have not seen a Solstice yet, but the Sky looks sweet. While the measurements seem to say it is close to my 1973 MGB, it's a much larger car than that.

Now I need to find a Solstice to view.

#7 ·
I remember being in a Ferrari dealership in the late Seventies, around the time that the 308GT was out. I believe that car had straighter lines than any previous Ferrari. There was a woman looking at the car and she was admiring this characteristic.

I told her, "I like my cars like I like my women, with curves"

20 plus years later, I haven't changed my mind.

Granted, the Sky does share many of the curves of the Solstice, its straight lines are it's main difference, that and the dealer network.
I've read enough horror threads on some of the Pontiac dealers on the Solstice forum. I would imagine that there aren't that many complaints of the Saturn dealers

Like I said, its a personal preference.

By the way Marklynn, do they still have the 39 cent burger in Killeen? (maybe its 49 cent burger now?)

#8 ·
Marco said:
I remember being in a Ferrari dealership in the late Seventies, around the time that the 308GT was out. I believe that car had straighter lines than any previous Ferrari. There was a woman looking at the car and she was admiring this characteristic.

I told her, "I like my cars like I like my women, with curves"

20 plus years later, I haven't changed my mind.

Granted, the Sky does share many of the curves of the Solstice, its straight lines are it's main difference, that and the dealer network.
I've read enough horror threads on some of the Pontiac dealers on the Solstice forum. I would imagine that there aren't that many complaints of the Saturn dealers

Like I said, its a personal preference.

By the way Marklynn, do they still have the 39 cent burger in Killeen? (maybe its 49 cent burger now?)
I have been here and back since July 93 leaving for a year or two then back to Fort Hood. I am not sure how long ago you were here but I am afraid that the 39 cent burger is long gone.

#9 ·
marklynn70 said:
I have been here and back since July 93 leaving for a year or two then back to Fort Hood. I am not sure how long ago you were here but I am afraid that the 39 cent burger is long gone.
84-86 1/8 Cav, 1st Cav. Div.

I remember going to El Paso in 92. They had one there.

Oh well, hopefully Po Folks is still there.

#10 ·
Marco said:
84-86 1/8 Cav, 1st Cav. Div.

I remember going to El Paso in 92. They had one there.

Oh well, hopefully Po Folks is still there.
Hooah! :cheers:

#12 ·
Marco said:
Hey Lost Sol, I saw your profile. My old unit got merged I believe but I spent two years in Kitzengen, Germany (West at the time), in 1/64 armor, 2nd Brigade, 3rd ID. Rock of the Marne! :cheers:
They are at Fort Stewart, GA now. The 3rd ID replaced 24th ID (Storming Norman's old Div) back in 1995ish. I am not totally sure of when, because I left the "regular" Army back in Jan 1994 (Aco 3/7 Inf - Bradley Gunner). The non PC name for my position is "In Service Recruiter" (but RC Career Counselor sounds better :D ) and I am the Reserve Component guy you see before leaving active duty. I like it, but it can be boring. :rolleyes:

BTW: Happy Birthday!
:cheers:

#14 ·
marklynn70 said:
I think pretty much everything 39 cents is long gone!

I loved TX, tho... While in the Air Force, I was at Goodfellow AFB in San Angelo for a while for training... Discovered Sonic's jalapeno burger while there and it's been a favorite of mine since... No Sonics in So Fla tho.... :rolleyes:

Edit: SPELLING!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.