Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
438 Posts
If you live in Michigan...New Bluestone at Saturn Of "Somewhere in" Michigan. I brought my car in for an oil change and my salesman told me they had one on the back lot. It doesn't do it for me..but then again "to each his own". Many don't like my color. They also have a midnight blue with Tan/Black leather seats...That car looked "hot"!

Both are already sold!! With all the extras added...the cars are selling for $34,000-35,000!!! Wow...Got mine for a lot less...looks like they are adding every add-on they can!

·
Registered
54 Posts
I dropped by an area dealership and was chatting with the dealer. I had picked my sky up two weeks previously and noticed another one parked in the back. It was an automatic tranny that someone backed out of at the last minute. When it sat for a week I inquired about whether it was purchased. I was told that they were adding a bunch of accessories to it before they were going to sell it. Bottom line: More accessories placed by the dealer the higher the profit! Glad I got to choose what I had on mine.

Pulpem
Black w/ B/R interior

·
Registered
153 Posts
Bluestone sitting in front showroom at my local Saturn dealer also. Sold for MSRP with only customer requested options... great dealership...:cheers:
I also don't care for the Bluestone color on this car... nice color... just doesn't seem the right color for this style car.:nono: Everybody has their opinions...:D

·
Registered
184 Posts
Cold

Oh man, that's cold !!!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts