Saturn Sky Forum banner

Bluestone Is In!!! Many Pics Inside...

6K views 46 replies 33 participants last post by  mbeardsley 
#1 ·
Here are some pics I took today...

I think I like it... It sure looks a lot better in person than in pictures. It looks a lot better in the sunlight than in the shade!!!

Regards,

BA...

Attachments

See less See more
Reactions: Emm
#2 ·
More Pics!!!

Here are some more...

BA...

Attachments

#3 ·
Some more...

Even more!!!

BA...

Attachments

#4 ·
Metal Flake Pics...

On this last two pictures you can see how much Metal Flake is in this color... There is a lot but is hard to see unless you are looking at it closely and in bright light...

It looks really stunning in the sunlight... :thumbs:

Regards,

BA...

Attachments

#5 ·
Wow, thanks, this is the kind of images I wanted to see to decide for myself about the color. As always you are on top of things Sky Spy.

Even after ALL these though, It looks like I will still have to see it in person to really know for sure.

#7 ·
Well, let's clarify... I like it but not as much as I like Chilli Pepper Red or Silver Graphite... :thumbs:

Regards,

BA...

#8 ·
You Put my mind at ease

:thumbs: Thanks for the pics! I was thinking I made a mistake on ordering the Bluestone but your pictures put me at ease. :D

#9 ·
Thank you SKYSPY

There has been much controversy and debate on this color, I even found myself getting a little nasty with my retorts to the insults, but these pics have put me at ease as well. This color is awesome (IMO) and those negavtive posters can rant all they want, what's most important is I am happy with my choice!!!! THanks for the pics!:cheers: :cheers:

#11 ·
I will say that I do like that color. My wife wanted it for her 2001 SL2 but the dealer couldn't locate one. :confused: I'll let those of you who have one enjoy while I admire from afar in my forest green.

#12 ·
Wow, I had really disliked it in every other photo I had seen (it looked sort of dull to me), but I have to admit that these pictures make that color look great. Almost makes me re-think my black, but no, I still love Raven as she is!!:D

#14 ·
Like I said prior, every color looks awsome on this car!

Happ Trails! :thumbs: :cheers:

#17 ·
Sorry Eye on Sky... I just wanted to give "the masses" good pictures at many different angles and different lighting so that they could have the information needed to make an EDUCATED opinion and not rush to judgement too quickly!!!

I'm glad you all liked the pictures, I loved taking them... :thumbs:

Regards,

BA...

#18 ·
Thank you! I ordered Bluestone for my R/L and was considering changing it... NO LONGER! I like what I see. :D

#20 ·
Hell, I would take PRIMER if I could just GET my Redline!!!!!!:willy:

#19 ·
Despite the pics we had seen in the past I thought the color would probably look good when it was finally released. I probably would be driving one in this color if it had been available from the beginning, but I am very happy with my Midnight Blue. Maybe in just need a 2nd one in Bluestone.

#24 ·
Just so you know...

This one also came with the new Power Door Lock switch!!! :cheers:

NO, no Power Seat until you get a vehicle PRODUCED after Nov 1st... :banghead:

Regards,

BA...

#25 · (Edited)
Spy I'm just having fun

With people. when I bought my Midnight Blue base no 271 I wanted Bluestone but inorder to have a Sky in March I took my second choice.

I don't regret it I loved Midnight Blue Sky's look great in any color.

You could probably paint one orange and it would still look great.

I tell the ladies I got the Bluestone to match my eyes, it gets them close and looking at my eyes. Lol

Anyone who gets this color won't regret it. it is out of this world in person.

#28 ·
You could probably paint one orange and it would still look great.
Oh man, just thinking about one painted that metalic orange like on the Vette or HHR...oh man that would look sweet...dang it...

I'm not a huge fan of the Bluestone but it does look good. No color I've seen looks bad on this car.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.