Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am having issues with our dealer about our car but that is another issue. But, when we ordered the car in march we were told Bluestone would not be availble until late in the production run. Today, I was told by our dealer that bluestone is now available. I wanted to know if anyone else has heard this. If this is true I am going to change from silver to bluestone. Also, have any ideas if it will delay production even longer? Thanks all.

·
1st Known SKY RedLine Owner!
1,012 Posts
Yes, bluestone is now an available color option! Some forum members have already changed thier color option to bluestone. If your order has not already been processed and too far along the production run you should be able to change your color option without it effecting the order time. This really just depends on where you stand on your dealer's waiting list. Good Luck!

·
Registered
478 Posts
My RL is in Bluestone!

·
Registered
18,032 Posts
i believe u will be disappointed with the color....i have looked at cars with similiar color....if u r hesitant, don't do it...the best choices to me of course r the silvers...but choose wisely....once u got it, u have to live with it. Also remember that silver trim around the back and windshield...it doesn't work well with bluestone at all

·
Registered
203 Posts
Color choice is a very personal thing. Beauty in the eye of the beholder and all that.

I want the Silver Pearl but am having second thoughts about the blackout headlight bezels. I like the standard ones better with this color. And my boys do not like the red interior that I love.

What are you going to do? Is there a bad looking Sky?

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Changed order today to be bluestone. Wifes car and she loves that color. I have to admit I like it to. Besides, we already have two silver cars in driveway, don't realy need a third. With the black interior it should look nice. So far all I have seen look nice no matter what. Worse part is now we have to wait for car to get in.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts