Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4,329 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was talking with my salesman today and he mentioned that he tried to build a Sky online and there was no Bluestone offered, and I went to the site just now abnd Bluestone isn't even offered!!!!:confused: Look's lijke those of you have a bluestone built will have a rare color, they don't even offer it on the site now!!!!!!!! Those that have Bluestone order will probably get yours, or be on hold till issues are resolved. Something is up, they don't even have on the site!!!!!!!!

·
Premium Member
2,165 Posts
It's showing up in the "Configure A New Vehicle" in Dealer World!!! :thumbs:

Regards,

BA...

·
Registered
452 Posts
Something to consider for those deciding on Bluestone - Do not trust what you see on your computer monitor!!!

I can not stress this enough - unless color calibrated, your monitor may display a false color. In other words, the color you see may not be the color of the car. In the media industry this fact is well know and many a career was shortened by those that did not pay attention to this fact. I would highly recommend viewing the color chips in the deal, but even then it is hard to tell.

For example in the one the hyper links there was a picture of a bluestone taken at a car show – if you look at the seats they appear blue too. Now it could be that they are blue, vice black, and that would be very interesting. But since I have never run across any info on blue leather seats (welcome correction if I’m wrong), then I would guess that color correction is needed.

I loved the green in the chip set, thought the tan complimented it well, and thought the combo was a throw back to the old MG look. However, upon finding one in a dealer showroom I was less impressed. I too liked the BlueStone but never saw one and didn’t want to take the chance. May have even went for it anyway, but then I saw the Red/Tan combo and fell in love with it. OK this story can go on even longer since I bought the car for my wife and now prostituting myself with house hold chores to “buy” driving time. Anyway, as said in another thread there isn’t a bad color or combo sky out here.

Good luck to those that have a Bluestone on order or considering it. R1chy

·
Registered
171 Posts
I've wondered whether the Bluestone would be the next paint color with an "upcharge".

·
Registered
745 Posts
My Bluestone is in Chicago

My Bluestone Redline is in Chicago Heights railyard. Hopefully in Downers Grove before the weekend. Ill post pics

·
Registered
171 Posts
My Bluestone Redline is in Chicago Heights railyard. Hopefully in Downers Grove before the weekend. Ill post pics
This is one I can't wait to see pics on. Bluestone was my first choice until I saw the varying color pics and the delays in using the color.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts