Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
304 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here is a pic of the Redline Sky form the NYIAS. I assume this is bluestone??

I got this pic from the saturnfans.com website, so if that's against the rules please delete my post.

·
Registered
804 Posts
I don't know if I like the color...but the more I stare at it...I guess it would grow on you.

·
Registered
326 Posts
I was hoping my wife would get Bluestone but if thats it Im totally glad she didnt. Looks like a blue light special at K-Mart?

·
Registered
1,417 Posts
Good Lord - that better not be the Bluestone... that is uuugggly. That looks nothing like the blues we have seen in promotional images or on the saturn website -- I doubt that color will be the bluestone everyone has been waiting for.

·
Registered
22 Posts
My dealer had a Bluestone paint chip in his ordering book, and it looked nothing like that color, either in the sunlight or under flourescent lights.

Maybe this is a RL-only color? Or maybe the weird lighting at the autoshow is playing tricks on the camera?

·
Registered
4,876 Posts
If that is Bluestone -- perhaps that is why it has be "unavailable"... They wanted to show it on The RL first!

·
Registered
50 Posts
I maybe just weird, but I actually liked the color and put my order/deposit down with that color. If the color is still not available by Sept, then midnight blue it is!

R

·
Premium Member
1,640 Posts
Yipes

I was thinking about Bluestone - but that photo looks bad.

Saturn.com now has the Sky Red Line listed under Future vehicles.

·
Premium Member
2,165 Posts
That CAN'T be Bluestone!!! It look NOTHING like the color on the book... :nono:

If that's it then that will not be my choice then!!! :banghead:

Regards,

:willy: BA :willy:

·
Registered
304 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
If that is the Bluestone, I'm glad I didn't wait and "settled" for another color.

·
Premium Member
1,640 Posts
Black

I was not previously considering black but it does look good on the Red Line.

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
Eeeeks! That is one FUGLY color! I hope that wasn't the only Redline Sky at the NYIAS.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Chili Pepper Red also looked much darker in the pictures and website, but in real life it's much brighter, that was pretty dissapointing to me.

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
5,953 Posts
belletire said:
Here is a pic of the Redline Sky form the NYIAS. I assume this is bluestone??

I got this pic from the saturnfans.com website, so if that's against the rules please delete my post.

Reminds me of FRENCH blue on my 75 Triumph Spitfire. I have since repainted it a darker blue. Yes I painted it myself.. Skip....Rembrant I ain't...:) :cool:

·
Registered
1,676 Posts
SKY Spy said:
That CAN'T be Bluestone!!! It look NOTHING like the color on the book... :nono:

If that's it then that will not be my choice then!!! :banghead:

Regards,

:willy: BA :willy:
I would like to see other pictures of the car with Bluestone. I really think this is the lighting. If you look at the Outlook parts of it look almost the same color even though appears to be Silver Graphite.

Check it out!

http://www.saturnfans.com/photos/showphoto.php/photo/27992/cat/12440

·
Registered
483 Posts

Attachments

1 - 20 of 27 Posts