Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
994 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This baby was delivered to my local dealer this week. Looks really nice. I'm not a tan top fan though. Hope it attaches.

Attachments

·
Registered
194 Posts
This baby was delivered to my local dealer this week. Looks really nice. I'm not a tan top fan though. Hope it attaches.
Eye on Sky stated that digital pictures make the Bluestone color look "flat". Can you confirm?

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
I agree with Eye...that in pictures, the Bluestone color does appear to have a "flat" look to it. But I've seen Eye's R/L in person, and let me assure you that it does indeed have lots of metalflake in the paint.

·
Registered
194 Posts
I agree with Eye...that in pictures, the Bluestone color does appear to have a "flat" look to it. But I've seen Eye's R/L in person, and let me assure you that it does indeed have lots of metalflake in the paint.
Thanks nscrbug. That's what I was wanting to hear. So would you say that the color does match the brochure picture that I have as my avatar? I have a much larger picture in my gallery.

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
Thanks nscrbug. That's what I was wanting to hear. So would you say that the color does match the brochure picture that I have as my avatar? I have a much larger picture in my gallery.
Well, looking at the larger picture you have in your gallery...I would have to answer "no", it does not match the color of the car in your avatar. In my opinion, the Bluestone that I saw was quite a few shades lighter than the color shown on your avatar pic. Then again, I must point out that I saw the car under showroom lighting...which is not exactly the best lighting conditions. I took some pics of Eye's R/L...I will post them when I get home from work. Maybe some of my pics might show the 'flake' better...we shall see.

·
Registered
241 Posts
yeah its really different in real. here one in sun, in real its a lot more metallic........I love it! Sorry i had to be in the picture....

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
Great pic, Tonic. :thumbs: You can definitely see how different the color is compared to the one in MSND's avatar.

·
Registered
194 Posts
yeah its really different in real. here one in sun, in real its a lot more metallic........I love it! Sorry i had to be in the picture....

Thank you!!! This is what I've been looking for.. A true picture under natural light. Very Very nice! :thumbs: :thumbs: Thanks Tonic!

·
Registered
194 Posts
That picture looks closer to the paint chip in the brochure than any I have seen. So far
Actually, if you look at my reply back to Tonic. The color is very similar.. I love it! :willy: :willy:

·
Registered
194 Posts
Tonic.. Any more pics?

I guess I somehow missed that your Bluestone Redline had been delivered. Do you have any other outdoor pics of your RL you can share? I'd be interested to know what options you have too. She is one beautiful car. :thumbs:

·
Registered
241 Posts
I do have couple more, but no its not mine! I meet Eye on Sky last monday!

HIs car is gorgeous! My dealer in Canada told me that im going to get the car in january........... i almost start laughing..........

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
I do have couple more, but no its not mine! I meet Eye on Sky last monday!

HIs car is gorgeous! My dealer in Canada told me that im going to get the car in january........... i almost start laughing..........
Ahhhhhh...so that is what Eye's car looks like in the sunlight! :cool: Looks quite different from when I saw it in the showroom. The color changes a bit when it's in the natural sunlight.

·
Registered
1,676 Posts

:drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

Thats what I am talking about, Baby!

·
Registered
194 Posts
Ahhhhhh...so that is what Eye's car looks like in the sunlight! :cool: Looks quite different from when I saw it in the showroom. The color changes a bit when it's in the natural sunlight.
Ok.. I was wondering why there was no fanfare on the delivery.. You are right.. The car color really changes color.. I really like it!

·
Registered
994 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Great pic, Tonic. I think our two colors, the bluestone and the forest green, will be the least common and unique :thumbs:

·
Registered
62 Posts
Thanks Tonic

Great pic, It is just one of those colors that is hard to get a good feel for except in person. I think we cab say that to some degree of all of them depending on light and camera quality, not to mention our computer monitors. I saw yellow and midnight blue at the dealers open house and they are really special in person as is red and green and slivers and black, probably white (have not seen it) can you tell I really like this car!!!! :D waiting for my Bluestone...........:willy:

·
Registered
5 Posts
HI, new member (sky shark), I love the pic of bluestone, ordered mine on 9-9-06. Got bluestone ,manual, black leather and top, chrome wheels, LSD and spoiler. HI from Seattle and thanks for all the great info on the sky!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts