Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I thought that when I saw the bluestone color chip at the dealership it was metallic like the silver graphite or am I just seeing things in my memory. I am on a waiting list for a bluestone, I like most of the pics that seem to be in good lighting and promotional pics....I was just wondering if I was crazy or not or are neither of them metallic finish???

Sorry the Rookie put this in the wrong place first!!! Now it is spelled right and in the right forum....Please forgive me!

·
Registered
1,676 Posts
BlueStone the Mystery.

This first photo clearly shows it is metallic
BlueStoneSky.jpg

This one is not so clear that it is metallic, but more than likely a closer color representation of the color.

Bluestone (Large).jpg

I think this is going to be one of those colors that will appear differently depending on the lighting.

·
Registered
1,417 Posts
Robotech said:
Wow...a Bluestone Redline!!!! Nice! At least I think that's a Redline with the crome side grills and the black headlights. Very nice.
Yeah Robo, I think youre correct -- Most of the first public displays of the Redline was in the "Bluestone" as you see above. I can't tell if that color was true to its final form but they seem to use Bluestone a good amount in the live promotions and the midnight blue in the promotional photos.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts